Pastor & family accused of molestation

Steff

Take the thoughts of many Christians when a zealot in the middle east kills someone and the moral outrage we use to paint that entire religion, now twist it to be all Christians abuse and molest children, and we have an understanding of what good decent members of some religions feel when s*** happens in their religion's name.

QUOTE(Steff @ Aug 25, 2006 -> 07:58 AM)
How about take the religion out of it and call it what it is. A bunch of sick f***s who abused children.

Exactly, yet we can't seem to do that when some suicide bomber claims to do something in the name of his religion.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Aug 25, 2006 -> 08:04 AM)
Exactly, yet we can't seem to do that when some suicide bomber claims to do something in the name of his religion.

Me not part of that we. Someone who does that s*** is, regardless of their race or gender, an effing moron. I don't even hear what the reportd excuse is.

QUOTE(Steff @ Aug 25, 2006 -> 08:10 AM)
Me not part of that we. Someone who does that s*** is, regardless of their race or gender, an effing moron. I don't even hear what the reportd excuse is.

Didn't need to imply a personal "we" more a societal "we".The reason, of course, was to prepare the children for God. Salvation through sex with a pervert. :angry:

QUOTE(Texsox @ Aug 25, 2006 -> 10:47 AM)
Didn't need to imply a personal "we" more a societal "we".The reason, of course, was to prepare the children for God. Salvation through sex with a pervert. :angry:

I was clarifying for my own soul cleansing... ;)