Sox @ Tigers, 12:05pm CT

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Friend of Nordhagen @ Aug 24, 2006 -> 01:52 PM)
Swinging successfully.

And, let's give a shout-out to Jim Leyland for the intentional walk. If we're going to criticize Ozzie when a move backfires, it's only fair to point it out when the other guy's plan goes bad, too. So there you go on that one.

actually he got exactly what he was planning for a DP grounder but they couldn't finish it

QUOTE(Hangar18 @ Aug 24, 2006 -> 02:55 PM)
heh heh heh.

The special of the day today is Crow, with a mango dressing ....

uh, this team is done. They've been done since the ASB. They didn't go 18-3 during this stretch right now, the season is over.

Wait.. whoops.

QUOTE(Friend of Nordhagen @ Aug 24, 2006 -> 01:52 PM)
Swinging successfully.

And, let's give a shout-out to Jim Leyland for the intentional walk. If we're going to criticize Ozzie when a move backfires, it's only fair to point it out when the other guy's plan goes bad, too. So there you go on that one.

Didn't really backfire. If they turn that a hair quicker, the inning ends.

QUOTE(Felix @ Aug 24, 2006 -> 01:56 PM)
uh, this team is done. They've been done since the ASB. They didn't go 18-3 during this stretch right now, the season is over.

Wait.. whoops.

Whew.. I saved it that time. :lol:

QUOTE(Friend of Nordhagen @ Aug 24, 2006 -> 01:54 PM)
Hawk, feeling strong about the club today, decides it's time to go after Mariotti.

I am watching the game via Soxtalk. Helps at least look like work. My question is why is Hawk reading Chciago papers in Detroit. I know he can but I think he would have something better to do it is hard to read this crap unless you really want to. I stopped reading the Times, the Trib is 1000x better. Hawk should do the same.

QUOTE(Felix @ Aug 24, 2006 -> 01:56 PM)

Wait.. whoops.

Im jumping back on the bandwagon! is there room?

just kidding. I hope this lineup sparks them to greatness, you never know in this game.....