Sox @ Tigers, 12:05pm CT

QUOTE(mu mu @ Aug 24, 2006 -> 04:01 PM)
It's not obvious to those of us at work and not watching the game. Usually when a player starts a game, he doesn't get pulled out.

The White Sox are up by 10 runs.

Edited by Felix

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(mu mu @ Aug 24, 2006 -> 03:01 PM)
It's not obvious to those of us at work and not watching the game. Usually when a player starts a game, he doesn't get pulled out.

10-0 lead, pitcher cruising, player that logs a lot of innings = pull him and let him rest.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Aug 24, 2006 -> 01:59 PM)
A statement would be a sweep of the Twins this weekend led by 3 straight quality starts from our rotation.

There you go. That would be a statement. Too bad Garland can't pitch in the Twins series too. It would be nice if Count gets it together and outduels Santana on Saturday.

QUOTE(GreatScott82 @ Aug 24, 2006 -> 01:03 PM)
Can we say enought about Jon G?!? He is carrying us like Jose did down the stretch last season. Lets hope the other 4 can eventually catch on.

Agreed. He is undoubtedly our #1 if/when we make the playoffs.

QUOTE(mu mu @ Aug 24, 2006 -> 03:01 PM)

Oye...

Did you check the box score before you asked? That's what I do when I am at work and can't actually watch the game. Then I can usually see the score, game notes, etc.. and most of the time figure it out why a starter was removed.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Aug 24, 2006 -> 03:06 PM)
And Cotts could use some confidence. With mauer and Morneau in there lineup it would be nice to have two lefties that we could count on out of our pen.

Cotts could strike out the side on 9 pitches and i'd have no confidence in him for this weekend. But I agree he could use a confidence boost here, however we're gonna give Jon a shot and I don't blame Ozzie here.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Aug 24, 2006 -> 03:06 PM)
And Cotts could use some confidence. With mauer and Morneau in there lineup it would be nice to have two lefties that we could count on out of our pen.

Not into complete game shut outs?

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Aug 24, 2006 -> 01:06 PM)

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooone. :P