Stuff from the Thomas thread

Soxplosion

But then agan I love Black people, so i may be biased.  :headbang

Me too. I go to crappy movies starring black people and Ill refuse to criticize them. I hate when white people try to act black. Darn wiggers. I seem to think white people still owe something to blacks for harm done during the civil war. And even tho I love black people, I hate Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. They took the whole race thing too far. A couple years ago in Illinois, some black teens were expelled for terrorizing the stands at a HS football game. They were on camera and were obviously only there to cause destruction. But Jackson was yelling racism. And then Ray Rhodes was fired for leading the Packers, who had been to the playoffs in most of the years before that, to an 8-8 record. And Jackson was yelling racism. Rhodes agreed that he did poorly for crying out loud...

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roman you my n*ggah!!!

On a different note, who do you hate more:  wiggers, slackers, preppies, homos or foreigners?

I have nothing against foreigners who have nothing against America. If theyre little racists tho they can die for all I care!

Homos? Im not even going to talk about that because the results would be something similar to what happened to me on the ESPN boards.

Slackers? I dont have anything against em.

Preppies? Eh, I work at a golf course so I guess I cant hate em anymore.

Wiggers? Probably. I love black people and these goofy white dicks are insults to blacks. I cant believe true blacks actually accepts these morons.

Its a tie between homos and wiggers. Hard to say which. Probably homos...

Its a tie between homos and wiggers. Hard to say which. Probably homos...

God damn... How many completely and utterly absurd unintelligent comments can one person make in a day?

I dunno but I hope to God he never stops, he is HI-larious!

Roman the Energizer Bunny of Stupidity...

I thank God homos exist if only to piss the living s*** off people like you and idseer.

Plus you guys are scared of them, which is funny as hell.

does it really please you to create this fantasy world and then make inane comments as if they were factual?

I thank God homos exist if only to piss the living s*** off people like you and idseer.

Plus you guys are scared of them, which is funny as hell.

does it really please you to create this fantasy world and then make inane comments as if they were factual?

Wha?!

U R JUS' JELLAS CAUZE MARIAH CAN'T ACT

Brando! Homos dont scare me and they never will. Others talk about their pitiful homophobia. I cant stand homos but I aint a fricken homophobe. I am not scared of gay people. Just disgusted by them. And dont get mad at me. I know kids who talk about starting gay holocausts. I know kids who dont even count homos as human beings. I am disgusted by them but I am hardly as fanatical as other people I know...

Brando! Homos dont scare me and they never will. Others talk about their pitiful homophobia. I cant stand homos but I aint a fricken homophobe. I am not scared of gay people. Just disgusted by them. And dont get mad at me. I know kids who talk about starting gay holocausts. I know kids who dont even count homos as human beings. I am disgusted by them but I am hardly as fanatical as other people I know...

just a little clue for you. when someone says you're scared of 'homos' they mean you're afraid of the possibility you may have gay tendancies yourself ... not that you're scared of em. :rolleyes:

just a little clue for you.  when someone says you're scared of 'homos'  they mean you're afraid of the possibility you may have gay tendancies yourself ...  not that you're scared of em. :rolleyes:

Nope, being "scared" of homos is akin to being scared of going to prison- fear of at once forceful and glorious anal violation...in addition to fear of liking it and being addicted to it, if you will.

It has nothing to do with latent homosexuality as commonplace as it might be, idseer.

If you ever tried to stick it in me, Id freakin castrate you. And then Id force feed you your own testicles, so you choke on your freakin cum

1. I would slip you M first...you'd be helpless as a puppy.

2. By the time I'd be finished with you, you'd be my baby b**** begging for more. That is if I don't kill you first.

Tough guy my ass.

1.  I would slip you M first...you'd be helpless as a puppy.

2.  By the time I'd be finished with you, you'd be my baby b**** begging for more.  That is if I don't kill you first.

Tough guy my ass.

DUde id b**** slap you before you ever walked in the door........... ;)

1.  I would slip you M first...you'd be helpless as a puppy.

2.  By the time I'd be finished with you, you'd be my baby b**** begging for more.  That is if I don't kill you first.

Tough guy my ass.

DUde id b**** slap you before you ever walked in the door........... ;)

Way to blow my cover, bro....I had Roman set up....f***!!!!!!!!!!

As far as "b****-slapping me goes", I intend to make it to the Cell one of these summer nights...why don't you come- don't worry Maury and Killa will protect your ass.