Stuff from the Thomas thread

Soxplosion

1.  I would slip you M first...you'd be helpless as a puppy.

2.  By the time I'd be finished with you, you'd be my baby b**** begging for more.  That is if I don't kill you first.

Tough guy my ass.

DUde id b**** slap you before you ever walked in the door........... ;)

Way to blow my cover, bro....I had Roman set up....f***!!!!!!!!!!

As far as "b****-slapping me goes", I intend to make it to the Cell one of these summer nights...why don't you come- don't worry Maury and Killa will protect your ass.

Ummm come to a Houston game if you want your way with me......... ;)

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2.  By the time I'd be finished with you, you'd be my baby b**** begging for more.  That is if I don't kill you first.

Tough guy my ass.

As far as "b****-slapping me goes", I intend to make it to the Cell one of these summer nights...why don't you come- don't worry Maury and Killa will protect your ass.

Houston? You were a Chicagoan all this time...how convenient.

Tough guy my ass.

Uh, I havent lived in Chicago in YEARS.

Tough guy my ass.

WTF?!

Tough guy my ass.

WTF?!

Not sure why you think ive lived in Chicago lately. My profiles have always said south texas. :huh:

:lol: So if Frank Thomas turned out to be a homosexual Jew, would Roman still be his biggest fan? :o  :huh:

I dont have anything against Jews and honestly, as long as gays mind their own business and stay away from me, I have nothing against them. So yeah, Id still be his biggest fan.

I dont have anything against Jews and honestly, as long as gays mind their own business and stay away from me, I have nothing against them. So yeah, Id still be his biggest fan.

so basically u are a homophobe but you wont admit it because you dont want to be classified as a hate monger or whutever they would call you.... face it the way you keep mentioning it keeps proving the more you hate gays which is fine just admit dont try and act like you are too cool to hate certain people

so basically u are a homophobe but you wont admit it because you dont want to be classified as a hate monger or whutever they would call you.... face it the way you keep mentioning it keeps proving the more you hate gays which is fine just admit dont try and act like you are too cool to hate certain people

I have nothing against homos along as they mind their own business. Stay away from me and were cool. Thats my attitude towards it. And dont flaunt your gayness. Dont show up at school in PJs and talk and walk like a homo. Or dont let me find out in the first place, then Ill never have a problem...

I have nothing against homos along as they mind their own business. Stay away from me and were cool. Thats my attitude towards it. And dont flaunt your gayness. Dont show up at school in PJs and talk and walk like a homo. Or dont let me find out in the first place, then Ill never have a problem...

So it is ok for Heteros to flaunt who they are, but not Homo's? You ever hear of civil rights?

Well dont flaunt it to me. And I dont flaunt my sexuality. I dont stand in school in grab my girlfriends butt, I hug girls and such but nothing major. The other day I saw two queers fondling eachother, it was rather disgusting.

Oh, ya know what. They fondle eachother all they want. But if I, or any other logical person sees it, its our freedom of speech to tell em theyre a buncha f**s. So next time I see that, Im gonna yell "f*****!" and theres nothing thats going to stop me...

Well dont flaunt it to me. And I dont flaunt my sexuality. I dont stand in school in grab my girlfriends butt, I hug girls and such but nothing major. The other day I saw two queers fondling eachother, it was rather disgusting.

Oh, ya know what. They fondle eachother all they want. But if I, or any other logical person sees it, its our freedom of speech to tell em theyre a buncha f**s. So next time I see that, Im gonna yell "f*****!" and theres nothing thats going to stop me...

May they smash your face into the nearest wall... :cheers

Umm you know that the universal test of the 1st amendment is the right to swing your fist ends at another person's nose.

Umm you know that the universal test of the 1st amendment is the right to swing your fist ends at another person's nose.

Actually just to clarify that was for Roman...

Actually just to clarify that was for Roman...

LOL... You had me a bit confused there ss..

Roman, I'll repost this from another thread:

On a different note, who do you hate more: liberals, nerds, Sarrists, hippies, peaceiks, wiggers, goths, slackers, preppies, homos, metalheads, squares, Cubfans or foreigners?

I am eagerly awaiting your response.