Stuff from the Thomas thread

Soxplosion

Thank you Jason. 

None uf us should ever accept the way things are.  We are here to change things, or at least try, to make something better for someone else whenever we can.

Hmmm so roman is an asshole cuz hes standing up for what he believes in and you just dont happen to agree with it? :rolleyes:

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Jason. 

None uf us should ever accept the way things are.  We are here to change things, or at least try, to make something better for someone else whenever we can.

Hmmm so roman is an asshole cuz hes standing up for what he believes in and you just dont happen to agree with it? :rolleyes:

were the f*** do you get that from? :huh: :huh:

Psycho and I are old and good friends. You think it is trashing on my good friend to say that we should try and change the world rather than leave it as it is?

Don't you think that others tried to make the world better for you? Do you disagree that we should try and improve the world in which we live and not just accept evil? If we talk about this, am I trashing psycho - or you? I thought this was conversation between friends.

The only one with rolling eyes right now are the ones looking at you in the mirror

Thank you Jason. 

Psycho and I are old and good friends. You think it is trashing on my good friend to say that we should try and change the world rather than leave it as it is?

Don't you think that others tried to make the world better for you? Do you disagree that we should try and improve the world in which we live and not just accept evil? If we talk about this, am I trashing psycho - or you? I thought this was conversation between friends.

The only one with rolling eyes right now are the ones looking at you in the mirror

Got ya huh? Everyone wants to change the world my man, some just see it differently than you. Get over your judgemental behavior, and maybe you wont be judged.

Thank you Jason. 

Got ya huh? Everyone wants to change the world my man, some just see it differently than you. Get over your judgemental behavior, and maybe you wont be judged.

There is a 'Todd Jones' thread, keep your correspondence there please.

You are whacked.

You have gotten so many things twisted either to cause fights or for the preservation of your own created world.  Whatever.  Float your boat any damn way you want. Making s*** up - go for it.

What am i making up. You cant admit that people have the right to have different views than your own? You dont have to agree with those views, but dont judge. Its christianity 101.

Why can't you just let him be who he is.  Would you make fun of a kid because he was born retared, cause now they believe people are born gay.  If thats true, then how are the two any different since they have no control of it.

Don't you think a lot of the people who are gay, would like to be so called normal so they could fit into society.  I'm guessing they would, simply because they wouldn't have to go through all the crap they have to in life.  I may be one person, but I'll do my best to make anyone thats nice feel welcome, no matter who they like and who they love.

Because he is a social retard.

Thank you Jason. 

No Bmr.. I think the point of the discussion is that everyone has the right to be who they are WITHOUT prejudice or discrimination. WITHOUT harrassment or fear. WITHOUT hate or violence. Of course there are idiots like Roman who have nothing better to do with their pathetic lives then to make it a point to make those "different" uncomfortable. Too bad for him. He might want to change that attitude before heading into the Marines..... :ph34r:

Guest Ncorgbl
May they smash your face into the nearest wall... 

HSC was right, I just might like it here! Nice one, Steff!

I just sort of skimmed this, so bear with me, but it looks like a gay bashing thread, so I thought I'd add my two cents.

I am single, and not gay, which, effectively, limits my promiscuity by about half. That could be depressing. I'm not into bestiality either, but those numbers could be mind boggling.

'Little Boxes'. There was a song in the 60s by that name, "made of tickey-tackey". Everyone the same, no individuality, just 'Pleasantville' conformity. Horses***.

Anyone who judges anyone else by anything other than their own, personal one on one contact is ignorant. 'Hate' happens. However, like everything else in this life if it is misplaced, it is wrong. Hate, if you must, something worthy of being hated, like stupidity (one of my favourite 'hates'! And I recognize it so well because I have a masters in stupidity as well!) Hate oppression, hate discrimination, hate bgotry, hate peanut butter and jelly, but hating any individual or group because of being different, with no other knowledge than that is truly moronic. Come to think of it, I hate that kind of closed minded individual.

I just sort of skimmed this, so bear with me, but it looks like a gay bashing thread, so I thought I'd add my two cents.

I am single, and not gay, which, effectively, limits my promiscuity by about half. That could be depressing. I'm not into bestiality either, but those numbers could be mind boggling.

'Little Boxes'. There was a song in the 60s by that name, "made of tickey-tackey". Everyone the same, no individuality, just 'Pleasantville' conformity. Horses***.

Anyone who judges anyone else by anything other than their own, personal one on one contact is ignorant. 'Hate' happens. However, like everything else in this life if it is misplaced, it is wrong. Hate, if you must, something worthy of being hated, like stupidity (one of my favourite 'hates'! And I recognize it so well because I have a masters in stupidity as well!) Hate oppression, hate discrimination, hate bgotry, hate peanut butter and jelly, but hating any individual or group because of being different, with no other knowledge than that is truly moronic. Come to think of it, I hate that kind of closed minded individual.

I really hate tin foil.

My name is Brando and I hate totalitarian regimes and the Chicago Cubs.

Guest Ncorgbl
Ncorgbl,

Are you still spending some time over there? I couldn't handle the trolls. I couldn't tell the good guys from the bad. More fun here.

Yes, I'm still there, though a whole bunch of the 'good ones' are here now. I'll probaly do both, and try to cut down a bit, too!

Ncorgbl,

Are you still spending some time over there? I couldn't handle the trolls. I couldn't tell the good guys from the bad. More fun here.

Yes, I'm still there, though a whole bunch of the 'good ones' are here now. I'll probaly do both, and try to cut down a bit, too!

Bring the good ones over here. That is what a bunch of us who used to post at ESPN did. Haven't looked back since.

No Bmr.. I think the point of the discussion is that everyone has the right to be who they are WITHOUT prejudice or discrimination. WITHOUT harrassment or fear. WITHOUT hate or violence.

STEFF, I know someone besides Roman like that

Ncorgbl,

The only trolls we have here are Sox fans and that's just a matter of opinion and how it's stated. I knew to get away from mlb when I started sounding like a troll just to defend myself. As I recall you always were treated with respect and admiration

;)

Thank you Jason. 

No Bmr.. I think the point of the discussion is that everyone has the right to be who they are WITHOUT prejudice or discrimination. WITHOUT harrassment or fear. WITHOUT hate or violence. Of course there are idiots like Roman who have nothing better to do with their pathetic lives then to make it a point to make those "different" uncomfortable. Too bad for him. He might want to change that attitude before heading into the Marines..... :ph34r:

ACtually they dont have that "right" because its not illegal to dislike someone because they gay. It may be wrong in your view but ROMAN has that right.

While I don't agree with Roman, I do appreciate his announcing to the world his views.

Me too. His view is just as important as anyone elses view. Until he commits an actual crime, I dont have a problem with him.