**8/26 Game Thread! SOX vs. twins

Brian

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Aug 26, 2006 -> 07:46 PM)
Wow, people pissed of because Brian isn't in the lineup. I'm proud. :)

Joe Crede needs to devestate Johan.

To be honest, I'm not so sure it's people being pissed Brian is OUT of the lineup, or people being pissed because Mackowiak is IN the lineup.

I'm the former, but everyone knows how much I love Brian.

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ Aug 26, 2006 -> 06:47 PM)
To be honest, I'm not so sure it's people being pissed Brian is OUT of the lineup, or people being pissed because Mackowiak is IN the lineup.

I'm the former, but everyone knows how much I love Brian.

Nah, people WANT Brian. :P

f*** Ozzie. You know what, we know its going to be a low scoring game so what the f*** do we have Mack again.

This team is worthless thanks to its clueless dumbf*** manager. I'm sick of this bulls*** and the media giving him a million excuses and putting s*** on other people.

The guys a f***ing idiot when it comes to managing a baseball team. He got the best out of his players last year but it ain't going to work out that way too often. Last year we had the pitching to overcome his idioticness, this year we don't.

Oh and I'm not saying BA catches that ball, but he'd have a better shot than Mack.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Aug 26, 2006 -> 11:50 PM)
And Mack misses one in CF. Can't say Brian could have got to it, but I don't know if Rob even saw the ball.

Simply put, we don't deserve s*** when we have such stupid decisions as continuing to put Mackowiak in CF.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Aug 26, 2006 -> 06:49 PM)
Hi everyone.

So, I just got here, and I have to ask...is Anderson hurt, or has Ozzie just decided we've won enough games this season?

He's not playing because of his sexist comments about women doing dishes this spring. Ozzie must maintain this clubhouse as a bastion of morals, civility and respect, you silly rabbit.

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 26, 2006 -> 07:50 PM)
I'm sure glad we have Mackowiak out there. Hey Jose...stop hanging every freaking offspeed pitch you throw. Your slider stinks....where's the f***ing forkball?

No righthanded batter will see one because he has gone to a 100% drop-down delivery to righties.