And that's a white sox loser

Balta1701

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched this game on WGN and can say that I went from absolutely ecstatic to deeply depressed. Dye showed why he is the MVP of this team. he has hit 9th ining tieing homers off two of the toughest releivers this year (the Bosox guy and now the Twinkies guy). The offense did the job but the CF defense failed and Uribe messed up one too. But then again Uribe made some fine plays. I really came away with the confirmation that Macowiak doesn't belong in CF and seeing Perzynski swing like he did that all hitters try for is the homer. The one thing about Gooch though is to remember it was his 9th inning opposite field hit that set up the Dye homer. I am also just sick of the way our starting pitching has stunk and sunk. We still have time to recover and win this thing, but seeing the Tigers in a slump now and us still playing like crap since the all-star break compared to a fired up Twins team doesn't bode well for a return to the playoffs.