That time again...

Steff

I do cause I care

look for yourself: http://fantasybaseball.usatoday.com/index....l&type=probable

BE GOOD

:fyou

YA dam b****o, and ya so dam lazy.......DONT worry I wont give you the finger back ill just smile ;)

Hey dumbass.. I have a firewall at work and I CAN'T look myself, f*** head!

Open mouth, insert foot.

I do cause I care

BE GOOD

YA dam b****o, and ya so dam lazy.......DONT worry I wont give you the finger back ill just smile ;)

Open mouth, insert foot.

;) .....THANKS for letting me know ;)

I do cause I care

BE GOOD

Open mouth, insert foot.

Whatever.

It was obviously to much trouble for you to comprehend the "that time again" meaning of the thread title.

This board has gone to s*** in the past month.

Does your week start on Monday or Sunday? I know Jason Jennings if it starts on Sunday. If not everyone who pitches today will definately get two starts this week, such as Pedro and Mark B (if you still trust him.) Loehse, Pinero, and Willis of FLA are the best bets IMO.

Hope that helps more than the OTHER answer you got :ph34r: :rolleyes:

Does your week start on Monday or Sunday?  I know Jason Jennings if it starts on Sunday.  If not everyone who pitches today will definately get two starts this week, such as Pedro and Mark B (if you still trust him.)  Loehse, Pinero, and Willis of FLA are the best bets IMO.

Hope that helps more than the OTHER answer you got :ph34r:  :rolleyes:

Week starts on Monday.

You think Pedro is OK, too..? He worries me. As does Mark.

Yes, you helped more than the other answer.. LOL

Thanks ss!! :cheers

Does your week start on Monday or Sunday?  I know Jason Jennings if it starts on Sunday.  If not everyone who pitches today will definately get two starts this week, such as Pedro and Mark B (if you still trust him.)  Loehse, Pinero, and Willis of FLA are the best bets IMO.

Week starts on Monday.

Pedro is going against us, what is to worry about? :lol: ;) And his weekend start would be against Philly, who has been very disappointing on offense too.

Oh you know what though, the Trib said they are going to limit to 65 pitches so I would scratch him.

I do cause I care

BE GOOD

Open mouth, insert foot.

Whatever.

It was obviously to much trouble for you to comprehend the "that time again" meaning of the thread title.

This board has gone to s*** in the past month.

:rolleyes:

Week starts on Monday.

Pedro is going against us, what is to worry about? :lol: ;) And his weekend start would be against Philly, who has been very disappointing on offense too.

Oh you know what though, the Trib said they are going to limit to 65 pitches so I would scratch him.

That's what I was worried about.

I was itchin'.. LOL

Week starts on Monday.

That's what I was worried about.

I was itchin'.. LOL

Then again 65 pitches could get him 8 shutout innings against us :D

It could..

Although now it won't matter.

After all that.. I missed the damn deadline to pick my team. :bang

Got the MLB Alumni dinner tonight on the brain :headbang

Selig will be there tonight. He's getting some award. I'm going to talk to him about this AS home field advantage thing...

I talked to Carlton a bunch this weekend. He will not EVER be the manager of the Sox.

But I tell ya who I think would be a good manager.. Kenny Sanders. I can't pinpoint why.. but he's got huge knowledge, knows how to get guys going, excellent motivator, and absolutely loves the game. He follows the Sox quite well. We talked for over 45 minutes on what he'd be doing differently.

Why be a jerk?  Besides she might be answering my questions sometime.

THATS the thing I answered her question...THOUGHT she might want to look for herself, and give her a good fantasy site, yet she says "f*** you", a normal person woulda said "no thanks", "na thats not a help", "i workin so that link wont come up"........AND steff you think I know what a firewall is, im 18yrs old and ive never had a job workin on a computer, besides how many 18 yr olds know what "firewall" is....SORRY im not as smart as you, and my vocabulary isnt on the same level as yours

A couple other things from the weekend, if anyone is interested...

I golfed with Mudcat yesterday. Poor thing.. he can barely get around but he is funny as hell! Nearly peed my pants at least 10 times.

Randy Huntley is really a nice guy. Todd is a moron. Nothing at all like his father. He had some interesting comments about Sosa - which I am not going to put into print - but the general thoughts of Sammy's fellow teammates regarding the matter are very different then what has been reported to the press.

Winn got a major screw job by the Astros. They don't even let him into the games without paying. Guess they took former player etiquette 101 from the Sox management :P

A bunch more stuff happened but I can't remember it all right now. I'm trying to get my work done so I can head back up there. I know it's Father's Day weekend and all but if any of you can swing it you should try to get up there (Grand Geneva Resort) for the event one of these days. It's really a lot of fun and all the guys are super nice.

THATS the thing I answered her question...THOUGHT she might want to look for herself, and give her a good fantasy site, yet she says "f*** you", a normal person woulda said "no thanks", "na thats not a help", "i workin so that link wont come up"........AND steff you think I know what a firewall is, im 18yrs old and ive never had a job workin on a computer, besides how many 18 yr olds know what "firewall" is....SORRY im not as smart as you, and my vocabulary isnt on the same level as yours

Oh get over it.

Your reply was rude.

And anyone who knows how to turn on a computer should know what a firewall is. Heck, my 12 year old cousin knows what one is.

Why?

Because he has no respect for the management. Can't work for people you don't respect. Additionally, he plays a major role in a few recreational facilities in Orland Park and Lockport so a lot of his time is taken up. He has no desire to spend his days traveling and dealing with all the BS. Can't say I blame him. He's going to be at the Cubs series this year. I may have convinced him to come to the tailgate party. Won't that be interesting.. LOL.