That time again...

Steff

I do cause I care

look for yourself: http://fantasybaseball.usatoday.com/index....l&type=probable

BE GOOD

:fyou

YA dam b****o, and ya so dam lazy.......DONT worry I wont give you the finger back ill just smile ;)

Hey dumbass.. I have a firewall at work and I CAN'T look myself, f*** head!

Open mouth, insert foot.

;) .....THANKS for letting me know ;)

Whatever.

It was obviously to much trouble for you to comprehend the "that time again" meaning of the thread title.

This board has gone to s*** in the past month.

The OT board really has. I mean if you want to masterbate great but who really gives a s***? :huh: I don't want to give up my last WS board.

I do cause I care

BE GOOD

YA dam b****o, and ya so dam lazy.......DONT worry I wont give you the finger back ill just smile ;)

Open mouth, insert foot.

Whatever.

It was obviously to much trouble for you to comprehend the "that time again" meaning of the thread title.

The OT board really has. I mean if you want to masterbate great but who really gives a s***? :huh: I don't want to give up my last WS board.

Exactly. I'm pretty disgusted with the quality of conversation. The "anything goes" seems to have gone waaaay off the beaten path and is bordering on sickening. Yeah, OT is OT, but have some class.

I do cause I care

BE GOOD

Open mouth, insert foot.

Whatever.

Exactly. I'm pretty disgusted with the quality of conversation. The "anything goes" seems to have gone waaaay off the beaten path and is bordering on sickening. Yeah, OT is OT, but have some class.

STEFF are you kiddin me, who said "f*** you" me or you

I do cause I care

BE GOOD

Open mouth, insert foot.

Whatever.

Steff I dont want to fight with you. PLEASE dont take this as an attack but maybe an observation. You are truly one of the biggest hypocrites i have ever witnessed. That is all.

I do cause I care

BE GOOD

Open mouth, insert foot.

Whatever.

Steff I dont want to fight with you. PLEASE dont take this as an attack but maybe an observation. You are truly one of the biggest hypocrites i have ever witnessed. That is all.

Call it what you want.

But excuse me if I disagree that getting heated in a conversation about someone who hates others for no apparent reason and someone asking how many times a day or whatever they masturbate are 2 completely different things.

Stick with the context if you want to debate, Bmr.