Chisoxrd5

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 27, 2006 -> 11:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Are you saying it's not true? Why don't you tell us again how you would have walked Punto to get to Mauer last night?

Dear Mr. Pessimism-

At least I try to talk strategy. BTW did Punto beat us last night? I would have prefered the lefty lefty match up.

Look as long as our guys bust their asses and come ready to play everyday you really just need to find the good in the team and sit back and enjoy the games. I can see you getting frustrated with mental errors...but come on dude you just find the negative about everything and keep posting like a madman about it.

Mr. Optimism.

QUOTE(G&T @ Aug 27, 2006 -> 01:31 PM)
It's a joke on account of PK grounding into 19 double plays. I didn't say that was causing the Sox to be bad right now. It's also a joke on Dusty Baker and his comments regarding OBP. It's layered.

Oh, I know. I was agreeing with you.

I'm just amazed at all the criticism the offense still gets when the clear reason we're underachieving is the starting pitchers.

QUOTE(whitesoxmanager @ Aug 27, 2006 -> 06:33 PM)
Dear Mr. Pessimism-

At least I try to talk strategy. BTW did Punto beat us last night? I would have prefered the lefty lefty match up.

Look as long as our guys bust their asses and come ready to play everyday you really just need to find the good in the team and sit back and enjoy the games. I can see you getting frustrated with mental errors...but come on dude you just find the negative about everything and keep posting like a madman about it.

Mr. Optimism.

Talk strategy? You're the same person who blamed the White Sox losing Game 1 of the ALCS because the crowd wasn't loud enough last year (I'll never forget that one). :P

I try to talk strategy more than 99 pct of the people on this board. You will rarely ever hear me say something without trying to support it with an observation or statistic. Also, I don't believe our guys our busting their asses right now. They've been going through the motions, and even Hawk can see that.

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Aug 27, 2006 -> 02:35 PM)
Oh, I know. I was agreeing with you.

I'm just amazed at all the criticism the offense still gets when the clear reason we're underachieving is the starting pitchers.

Oh. Then...good.

QUOTE(Frankensteiner @ Aug 27, 2006 -> 06:34 PM)
I'm not sure what this should mean. Giving up 1 run in the first 2 innings with a 4.88 ERA on the season is bad all the way around.

Buehrle's only given up 1 run so far. If you didn't know better, you would have thought that he had allowed 5 runs already.

I'm getting really sick of Juan Uribe.

QUOTE(GreatScott82 @ Aug 27, 2006 -> 01:37 PM)
Its nice to see them actually stealing. What ever happend to those days? are they coming back? Eh it doesnt matter, timely hitting doesnt exist for the 2006 White Sox.
Uribe is such a selfish hitter...