GAME THREAD: Devil Rays @ Sox, 7:05pm

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Time for some high offspeed pitches by Garland.

QUOTE(kwolf68 @ Aug 31, 2006 -> 01:22 AM)
Paging Mr Podsednik...Paging Mr Podsednik...Satan is on the line and he asked if you still remember your World Series walkoff homer? He is here to collect your soul

Satan has the direct line to the Sox clubhouse, as he's been talking with Hermanson, Politte, and Cotts an awful lot this year.

QUOTE(cgaudin @ Aug 30, 2006 -> 04:57 PM)
This will be a classic 2006 White Sox letdown night. Everything points to a sure-fire, no miss win for the Palehose, but in true 2006 choke style, they will figure out a way to stink up the place. I hope I'm wrong and will be happy to absorb the criticism and ridicule if indeed I am. It's the least I can do, and my sacrifice for a Sox victory.

I hate it when I'm right.

KW NEEDS to step in and do the right thing and tell Pods he's going on the "DL" because he's been struggling with an "injury." Ozzie won't do it because gload and mack are lefthanders mostly, and he doesn't like to take starters out that at least give their all.

Pods gives his all, but he sucks. KW please for the good of the team step the F in.

Edited by iguchi=dank

QUOTE(iguchi=dank @ Aug 31, 2006 -> 01:25 AM)
KW NEEDS to step in and do the right thing and tell Pods he's going on the "DL" because he's been struggling with an "injury." Ozzie won't do it because gload and mack are lefthanders mostly, and he doesn't like to take starters out that at least give their all.

Pods gives is all, but he sucks. KW please for the good of the team step the F in.

Are you kidding...after the last few days, the Pods bandwagon was getting full again.

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 30, 2006 -> 08:26 PM)
Are you kidding...after the last few days, the Pods bandwagon was getting full again.

You can look back. I was NOT one of those people. I remember almost typing in when the slurpiness was happening yesterday that even though it was good that pods was doing well it was bad for the long haul

I only held back because I thought I would sound to "negetive."

Edited by iguchi=dank