Devil Rays @ Sox - August 31 Game Thread

Heads22

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Texsox @ Aug 31, 2006 -> 04:06 PM)
I'm not giving up on BMacs career, but I don't want to see him late or close.

It's not that I do want to give up BMAC, but according to quite a few people on here, BMAC is our future CY. That my friend will not be happening! When I see him pitch, he just look averaged to me. I trade BMAC for Liriano or Verlander in an 1/10000000000th of a heartbeat!

QUOTE(S720 @ Aug 31, 2006 -> 04:11 PM)
It's not that I do want to give up BMAC, but according to quite a few people on here, BMAC is our future CY. That my friend will not be happening! When I see him pitch, he just look averaged to me. I trade BMAC for Liriano or Verlander in an 1/10000000000th of a heartbeat!

What is averaged?

The man should be starting. Starting.

QUOTE(kwolf68 @ Aug 31, 2006 -> 05:11 PM)
McClungs stats are horrific...

I hate taking Anderson out there...Pods stinks and BA is hitting, so Ozzie hits for the guy who is hitting and leaves the automatic out in?

Ozzie's brain is MIA.

QUOTE(kwolf68 @ Aug 31, 2006 -> 02:11 PM)
McClungs stats are horrific...

I hate taking Anderson out there...Pods stinks and BA is hitting, so Ozzie hits for the guy who is hitting and leaves the automatic out in?

WHEN WILL YOU PEOPLE LEARN THAT BRIAN ANDERSON CAN'T HIT RIGHT HANDERS!!!! EVER! HE HAS NEVER HIT THEM! EVER! NEVER EVER! NOT EVEN EARLIER TODAY!

Flash is that you?

this is one of the most embarassing performances of offensive baseball ive seen in some time....These pitchers are all terrible, their stats are not worthy of major league yet they will have shut us out over the last 4.1 on 1 hit and 6 Ks?????

This team doesn't deserve this damn division.