Matt Leinart is a Daddy

My Dixie Normus

And this is the Momma.

115365jp5.jpg

capt.4bceda9d3c3e432aace089411a3ca135.le

Yeah, you know you would if you could.

Southern California's Brynn Cameron watches teammates take part in a drill during the team's practice for their NCAA women's basketball first round game in Minneapolis, in this March 18, 2005 photo. Cameron will miss the upcoming season because she is expecting a baby with Arizona Cardinals quarterback Matt Leinart, according to her father. Cameron is due to deliver a boy in November, Stan Cameron told the Ventura County Star in the Wednesday, Aug. 30, 2006 editions of the paper. Cameron, a 20-year-old junior guard, and Leinart dated while he attended USC. He graduated in December and was drafted by the Cardinals in April.

QUOTE(Athomeboy_2000 @ Sep 1, 2006 -> 11:39 PM)
On second thought, I still would if I could, but the odds of me having that opertunity for a woman like that is slim to none! lol

you never will with an attitude like that!

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Sep 2, 2006 -> 03:28 PM)
lol she is hot but you guys act like she is america's next top model or something like that. There are tons of girls who are as hot as her. Of course most of you wouldnt have a shot with them either

Brutally honest there 101. I :wub: it. :D

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Sep 2, 2006 -> 05:28 AM)
lol she is hot but you guys act like she is america's next top model or something like that. There are tons of girls who are as hot as her. Of course most of you wouldnt have a shot with them either

Tape a few hundreds to your wang and you never know.......