Sox @ Royals, September 1, 2006 7:05 p.m.

MHizzle85

Lets keep marching a .since the allstar break 230 hitting, .280 OBP leadoff guy because god gave him a left hand, and Ozzie keeps thinking this is the marlins, but rests our hot hitting centerfielder and puts a butcher in CF.

Ozzie thinks this is a one size fits all lineup.

If you want to pinch hit Mack you must take out centerfielder. If you want to pinch hit Ozuna, you must take out LF, if you want to pinch hit Cintron you must take out Uribe or Gooch. I bet I can write a perl script that could automatically make lineup changes based on the Ozzie model and we could save the money we pay him.

Why does our nearly 300 hitting CF since the allstar break, who is awsome defensively needs all sorts of rest, while our crappy hitting puss armed guy in LF keeps playing no matter what.

This is getting to stupid levels here. Pods gets a free pass from our manager because he is in love with the Marlins type O. He was able to come up and have 4 ks with men on, when we had how many guys on the bench who would of been a better option in the 8th, because ozzie doesnt want to make a move.

Ozzie is manuels reverso twin. Sunday lineups are not played once a week, pretty much our real lineup trots out once a week and then crap comes out daily.

I thought that we were resting our guys for the september push. What a pile of s***.

Edited by southsideirish71

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(beautox @ Sep 1, 2006 -> 06:54 PM)
115230_90x135.jpg

"I make the f***in line up cards"

Perhaps his show should no longer be called, " A Mi Minera" and instead now be dubbed, "I am a moron."

I love Mack too, but if he were going to play tonight, it should be instead of Podsdouchenik and not Anderson. But I understand, Anderson is old and needs his rest....

:bang I just don't get it....

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Sep 1, 2006 -> 06:57 PM)
Lets keep marching a .since the allstar break 230 hitting, .280 OBP leadoff guy because god gave him a left hand, and Ozzie keeps thinking this is the marlins, but rests our hot hitting centerfielder and puts a butcher in CF.

Ozzie thinks this is a one size fits all lineup.

If you want to pinch hit Mack you must take out centerfielder. If you want to pinch hit Ozuna, you must take out LF, if you want to pinch hit Cintron you must take out Uribe or Gooch. I bet I can write a perl script that could automatically make lineup changes based on the Ozzie model and we could save the money we pay him.

Why does our nearly 300 hitting CF since the allstar break, who is awsome defensively needs all sorts of rest, while our crappy hitting puss armed guy in LF keeps playing no matter what.

This is getting to stupid levels here. Pods gets a free pass from our manager because he is in love with the Marlins type O. He was able to come up and have 4 ks with men on, when we had how many guys on the bench who would of been a better option in the 8th, because ozzie doesnt want to make a move.

Ozzie is manuels reverso twin. Sunday lineups are not played once a week, pretty much our real lineup trots out once a week and then crap comes out daily.

I thought that we were resting our guys for the september push. What a pile of s***.

But would it have the Latin passion?

QUOTE(beautox @ Sep 1, 2006 -> 07:00 PM)
But would it have the Latin passion?

I can pack the array to kick out profanity every so often, and the occasional homophobic comment, and I could put variables that include every player and manager in baseball and have ozzie insult it randomly.

That should pretty much make the simulation pretty accurate.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Sep 1, 2006 -> 07:02 PM)
I can pack the array to kick out profanity every so often, and the occasional homophobic comment, and I could put variables that include every player and manager in baseball and have ozzie insult it randomly.

:lolhitting

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Sep 1, 2006 -> 05:02 PM)

Don't forget the bean balls.

Would Javy be able to bring it on the golf course?

I love it! Go with it!!! Don't forget to have it attack the press as well...and make sure it reminds us that "It don't be need this job, it don't be fraid to get fired. It already rich."

I would like to be able to have a cynical laugh when Mackowiak makes another mistake in CF, so that Ozzie could look like the dufus that he is. Problem is it wouldn't matter. He would continue to trot him out there even though it has cost us 1000 times already.

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Sep 1, 2006 -> 07:06 PM)
I would like to be able to have a cynical laugh when Mackowiak makes another mistake in CF, so that Ozzie could look like the dufus that he is. Problem is it wouldn't matter. He would continue to trot him out there even though it has cost us 1000 times already.

You would think Rob would have the balls to go back and tell him that he CAN'T do it, despite whatever illusionary things Ozzie sees. Sitting in Left CF all year long, and watching the expressions on Mack's face when he f***s up is unreal. You would think he would be tired of getting schooled by the ball on a regular basis....only he never learns, and trots his ass right back out to his shallow positioning.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Sep 1, 2006 -> 07:08 PM)
Do you guys think Mackowiak hates seeing himself in CF as much as we do? Seriously he has to feel like he's let down his pitchers out there so many times this year

I could have sworn he was quoted as saying that he is less comfortable in CF than the other positions he can play.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Sep 1, 2006 -> 07:08 PM)
Do you guys think Mackowiak hates seeing himself in CF as much as we do? Seriously he has to feel like he's let down his pitchers out there so many times this year

Hasn't he made comments indicating that he doesn't feel that he can play CF?