Sox @ Royals, September 1, 2006 7:05 p.m.

MHizzle85

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(shoota @ Sep 1, 2006 -> 04:28 PM)
Is there any other place to find the lineups before gametime? I fruitlessly checked whitesox.com.

If Riefert doesn't post them...sometimes Chicago Radio stations will read them...if not, you can just open MLB's gameday and wait.

1-0 Yankees over Twinkies on an ARod home run.

1-0 Det over LAA.

Both in the 2nd.

Edited by Balta1701

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Sep 1, 2006 -> 06:30 PM)
If Riefert doesn't post them...sometimes Chicago Radio stations will read them...if not, you can just open MLB's gameday and wait.

The PFB is about to come on with the Sox pregame show in just a minute so we should have the lineups shortly.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Sep 1, 2006 -> 06:30 PM)

1-0 Yankees over Twinkies on an ARod home run.

1-0 Det over LAA.

Both in the 2nd.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Sep 1, 2006 -> 06:31 PM)
The PFB is about to come on with the Sox pregame show in just a minute so we should have the lineups shortly.

Thanks for the quick info guys. :)

Podsednik, LF

Iguchi, 2b

Dye, RF

Thome, DH

Konerko, 1b

Pierzynski, C

Crede, 3b

Satan, CF

Cintron, SS

Contreras, P

(Slight editorial in there)

DeJesus, LF

Grudzielanek, 2B

Teahen, 3B

Sweeney, DH

Brown, RF

Shealy, 1b

Back, C

Blanco, SS

Gathright, CF

Hernandez, P

Edited by Balta1701

I understand the need to play backups, I have no problem with that. Nor do I have a problem with Mac and Cintron - but I find it contradicting that Ozzie talks about not taking these guys lightly and then sends out 2 backups to start the series. I'm not sure his actions match his words.

Probably doesn't matter - not like Mac & Alex won't do their best. I just think its a funny move by Ozzie - not to mention the issue with CF defense.

Ozzie always preaches resting everyone for the stretch run, well here we are. After a 1/3 of a season of platooning Anderson with Mackowiak, Brian should be ready to go, for christ sake BA is batting .303 over the last 30 days, and has past sucess against Hernandez, Ozzie i f***ing hate you sometimes.

QUOTE(chisox72 @ Sep 1, 2006 -> 04:42 PM)
Of course, Ozzie HAS to play his match-ups...after all, its Cy Hernandez on the mound....

Brian can't hit righties anyhow, look at this past few games....

Brian Anderson must be rested for winterball. At any and all cost. We must DOMINATE winterball. And occasionally a lefty will pitch in Winterball...so Brian Anderson will be ready!

QUOTE(The Ginger Kid @ Sep 1, 2006 -> 06:47 PM)
Santana getting rocked in detriot.

Thats great, because Ozzie's decisions tonight are giving our team the best chance to succee...wait, no, just to suck and drop another game behind them.....

QUOTE(The Ginger Kid @ Sep 1, 2006 -> 04:47 PM)
Santana getting rocked in detriot.

3 runs = getting rocked?

QUOTE(chisox72 @ Sep 1, 2006 -> 04:52 PM)
Thats great, because Ozzie's decisions tonight are giving our team the best chance to succee...wait, no, just to suck and drop another game behind them.....

Look at the bright side. Carlos Silva is pitching against the Yankees, so after tonight, we'll still have the 3rd best record in the AL!

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Sep 1, 2006 -> 05:02 PM)
AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Pods-Mack-Dye in the OF.

Ozzie is a farking idiot

It's not second-guessing if you accurately point it out pregame.

I'm dumbfounded by Ozzie Guillen's managing.