White Sox Call Up Four

SoxPride56

QUOTE(Cerbaho-WG @ Sep 1, 2006 -> 02:32 PM)
I'm surprised to see Sweeney called up. I've now interviewed another big leaguer, mwha! Too bad I'm off to Germany in two days so I'll miss most of the games in September.

I'm shocked because you nkow the Knights will be really pissed, especially if these guys aren't playing early on and they really get there asses handed to them in the minor league playoffs.

I realize a bunch of you are going to tell me who cares, the major league playoffs are more important and yes they are, but we are really s***ting on our farm team right now that we are affiliated with and it isn't a good practice to do that because we may get totally screwed and have our AAA team on the West Coast if we tick the Knights off enough.

That said, I'm excited to see Stewart and Sweeney play. Oh and I used to think there clocks started, but I swear September callups are not considered part of a 25 man roster and with that they have yet to start there clocks so this doesn't mean they are eligible for FA any sooner.

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 2, 2006 -> 02:10 AM)
I don't know if this was posted, but Ozzie said on the pregame that Sweeney will be getting a few starts in CF. Apparently our LF situation doesn't need improvement.

Are you f***ing kidding me?

Somebody in the Sox organization needs to hit Ozzie with something hard over the head. Does he know that his LFer is hitting .223 (!!!!) since the ASB? Does he know that his LFer doesn't have any arm whatsoever? Does he know that his CFer that he insists on sitting every third day is hitting .296 over the ASB?

I'll say it right now -- Brian Anderson is a better hitter than Scott Podsednik, and from this point on, will ALWAYS be a better hitter than Podsednik. This is a joke... One sick, f***ing joke.

I personally dont like this team.... I love the whitesox and I love a lot of the players but i hate the team. Ill root my ass off for them and I expect to make playoffs and atleast make some noice but with how this team has played all season if we fall short of any of that I dont know how dissapointed ill be.