Twins Blog about their prospects

maggsmaggs

QUOTE(redandwhite @ Sep 2, 2006 -> 01:16 AM)
What is your obsession with other teams boards? I really don't understand the insecurities here.

A Red Sox fan is questioning a White Sox fan about why he's discussing another team's board? I've liked your contributions lately redandwhite, but this is a little hypocritical.

QUOTE(maggsmaggs @ Sep 1, 2006 -> 04:53 PM)
http://www.battleyourtailoff.com/minorblog/

Go down to the ceiling of their prospects, they are out of their mind on some on them. I realize its a ceiling, but be realistic.

You need your sarcasm monitors on guys.

Actually I have chatted with most of the guys who started that site and participate on that site for 5 or so years from my time at ESPN. They were regulars on the Twinks board on ESPN. I am in 2 fantasy leagues with them this year. They are actually a good group of guys. It doesnt shock me with their evaluations, as they always have been real super high on their home grown talent. They know their system is loaded. However you have to know their personalities to know that every ceiling comment they are making is entirely sarcasm. Its dripping with sarcasm in fact.

Just imagine Flash giving Lance Broadway the ceiling of Johan Santana. Then someone from another site reading it, and not knowing Flash thinking that Flash thinks that Lance = Johan. You would have to know Flash's posting style to realize the sarcasm. Its the same thing there.

Edited by southsideirish71

QUOTE(redandwhite @ Sep 3, 2006 -> 04:03 PM)
I really just don't understand it. Every other day there is a new thead poking fun at how much "kool-aid" people are drinking. It's a joke. Why do you people give a s***?

YOU PEOPLE? WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?

(20 Sox fans appear out of nowhere)

:P

QUOTE(redandwhite @ Sep 3, 2006 -> 04:03 PM)
I really just don't understand it. Every other day there is a new thead poking fun at how much "kool-aid" people are drinking. It's a joke. Why do you people give a s***?

Well for one.. if you are letting the world see what you have to say... why not try and be as accurate as possible?

QUOTE(qwerty @ Sep 10, 2006 -> 04:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well for one.. if you are letting the world see what you have to say... why not try and be as accurate as possible?

I agree, it's comical to me however that the White Sox lose a couple games and this team sucks, this teams done, life is over, people are no longer excited to go to games or watch them. It just seems that there are unreasonable fans wherever board you attend, especially on here.