Post-game curse-a-thon

Cerbaho-WG

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All I can say is, if you can't get a clutch hit you don't deserve to beat the Royals.

Best at bat of the game was AJ's in the "rally" inning.

Never seen a team score just 3 runs while batting 25 minutes.

Amazing what a rut we are in.

Blaming Ozzie is childish, at least that's my opinion. Get creative.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE(greg775 @ Sep 1, 2006 -> 10:14 PM)
All I can say is, if you can't get a clutch hit you don't deserve to beat the Royals.

Best at bat of the game was AJ's in the "rally" inning.

Never seen a team score just 3 runs while batting 25 minutes.

Amazing what a rut we are in.

Gload's AB was nice, too. It's almost nice to see our hitters use the opposite field.

QUOTE(Cuck the Fubs @ Sep 1, 2006 -> 10:14 PM)
f***!! Whatever happened to not swinging for the fences!!?? They need to change that grinder ball rule that says never underestimate the power of power. It's got the power to destroy what the grinder ball was built on: The power of no power

Walker doesnt preach grinder ball. 200 home runs for the last 7 years. He and our organization have preached lift and pull. We fired previous hitting instructors, and then promoted from within where we preach the same mentality. It pretty much explains why every single hitter comes up with the same exact swing, and same exact hole low and away.

Watch how every team pitches us. What how the catcher sets up. Its pretty much low and away all the time. This is the same exact offensive slump we see every single year.

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Sep 1, 2006 -> 10:16 PM)
As much as everyone loves to b****, whine, and complain about it being the offense and Ozzie's fault, it was once again our s***ty pitching with no help from the defense...

Ozzie is to be blamed for the defense.

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 1, 2006 -> 10:16 PM)
Tonight was a great example of station-to-station, swing for the fences baseball. All I know is that Gload deserves to start against righties...and Pods deserves to never start another freaking game.

fahom, this is the post-game curse-a-thon thread, we say f*** 'round here. And trust me, if anyone deserves a bunch of angry epithets, it's Pods.

QUOTE(greg775 @ Sep 2, 2006 -> 03:14 AM)
Blaming Ozzie is childish, at least that's my opinion. Get creative.

Greg....HE KEEPS MAKING THE SAME FREAKING COACHING MISTAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Playing Pods is pointless, and Mackowiak over Anderson in CF at least twice a week is one of the most puzzling managerial decisions I've ever seen.

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Sep 2, 2006 -> 03:16 AM)
As much as everyone loves to b****, whine, and complain about it being the offense and Ozzie's fault, it was once again our s***ty pitching with no help from the defense...

Don Cooper doesn't deserve his pay checks this season.