letsgoarow

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

come on freddy. one more.

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Sep 3, 2006 -> 01:24 PM)
Dye really looks lost. Move him back to the 5th spot until he makes contact again.

The Sox almost got Sweeney several years ago as a catcher. KC wanted a prospect Schueler didn't want to give up, so the Sox got Fordyce instead. Sweeney was a horrible catcher.

who was the prospect?

QUOTE(BearSox @ Sep 3, 2006 -> 01:25 PM)
come on freddy. one more.

who was the prospect?

I don't remember, someone who didn't amount to anything. It would have been interesting if the Sox actually made that trade, because after Sweeney showed he couldn't catch, he really wouldn't have had a spot to play.

#30 for PK

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 3, 2006 -> 11:30 AM)
It's pointless having Thome in the lineup right now.

Might as well let him rest till the Angels series. Were going to be facing some pretty crappy pitching against Boston and Cleveland, we can get by without him. Besides, he's pretty much useless right now

Good job by PK...now Garcia has to hold the Royals down.

QUOTE(CYGarland @ Sep 3, 2006 -> 06:33 PM)
#30 for PK

Might as well let him rest till the Angels series. Were going to be facing some pretty crappy pitching against Boston and Cleveland, we can get by without him. Besides, he's pretty much useless right now

If the Indians pitchers we'll be facing are crappy, then I don't want to know how you'd classify the Sox starters.

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 3, 2006 -> 11:35 AM)
If the Indians pitchers we'll be facing are crappy, then I don't want to know how you'd classify the Sox starters.

Their pitching staff as a whole has been subpar all year, we should be able to put some runs up against them, especially at home

WOW, Freddy's popping it up there today. 90 mph!

Edited by CYGarland

QUOTE(CYGarland @ Sep 3, 2006 -> 01:40 PM)
I believe it was against Toronto like 3 weeks ago.

What happened to Ozzie's rule where he added 1 extra day off after an injured player said they were ready to play?

Edited by BigSqwert