Monday nite 6-16 game thread

southsider2k5

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
OMG! OMG! BUERHLE MIGHT PICK UP A WIN! 3-10 YIPPEEEEEEEEEEE! FREAKIN INCREDIBLE!

lol... :lol:

I don't get you man...are you a Sox fan or aren't you?

clu remember that is the resident windsock..........it must be coming in from the south tonite........ ;)

OMG! OMG! BUERHLE MIGHT PICK UP A WIN! 3-10 YIPPEEEEEEEEEEE! FREAKIN INCREDIBLE!

:angry:

Hehehehehe, just think about it. After tonite, hell be halfway to Colon, or a third of the way to Loz. Our "ace" will be one third of the way to a guy who I honestly did not expect to make the team... :lol:

Hehehehehe, just think about it. After tonite, hell be halfway to Colon, or a third of the way to Loz. Our "ace" will be one third of the way to a guy who I honestly did not expect to make the team... :lol:

:lolhitting :angry:

Minny who? It's been so long since I thought of them. :o

Let's catch KC  :headbang

The funny thing is that they happen to be winning 8-0... Trust me, MN scares me much more than the Twins. Realize that they are about 15-30 since their initial fast start.

:huh: MN scares me more than the Twins? Dont you mean MN scares me more than the Royals? :huh:

A real fan would be pulling for MB to get things turned around, because that's one of the main things that must happen if we're going to go on any kind of hot streak. Even if you hate him because he's made the St Louis comments (and I agree he was WAY out of line to say something like that, let alone two times), he's still a member of your "favorite team", and by default you have to pull for the guy.

Minny who? It's been so long since I thought of them.   :o

Let's catch KC  :headbang

The funny thing is that they happen to be winning 8-0... Trust me, MN scares me much more than the Twins. Realize that they are about 15-30 since their initial fast start.

:huh: MN scares me more than the Twins? Dont you mean MN scares me more than the Royals? :huh:

Yeah, duh.

10 in a row now retired by MB.  91 pitches through 8 innings, do you let him go 9?

Yes, bring him back out for the 9th. He's cruising. **has a flashback to the other night when Colon was cruising and had a 4-2 lead**

I felt JM made the right decision then, and I'd do the same thing tonight. Leave him in.

Ill root for the Sox. Ill never root for MB. If I had it my way, MB would get crushed and wed crush Pedro, thus pulling out a win. But given our offense is impotent, Ill have to settle for this... :angry:

And you are a chode....

why now.... might give him some much needed confidence.

er... why not that is

yes he should be brimming with confidence. Exactly why he should be pulled for the 9th. Too much of a chance for a loss.