southsider2k5

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
you all may thank me for wearing my lucky sox hat tonight :D  :cheers

well THANK YOU....... now dont take it off..........

You make fun of Billy, but his ERA is better than Buehrle's is, if you'd look at the numbers instead of playing favorites.

Koch ERA = 4.60

Buehrle ERA after tonight's beautiful game = 4.85

OK, clujer, I despise MB more than anyone here but really, a reliever is supposed to have a low ERA. Starters, especially freakin aces, are too, but we all know, love and accept MBs incompetence. Except me of course... :headbang

I cheer for MB, a lot, a whole lot.

Am I a loser?

I guess we probably all are then... I don't care who the player is, even if I think he is a complete asshole, I still want to see him succeed, because it helps the Sox; which is the MOST important thing. NO ONE PLAYER is more important than the team, no matter what some players think...

Am I a loser?

I guess we probably all are then... I don't care who the player is, even if I think he is a complete asshole, I still want to see him succeed, because it helps the Sox; which is the MOST important thing. NO ONE PLAYER is more important than the team, no matter what some players think...

So true. Just look at the Spurs, Texas Teamwork Baby.

You make fun of Billy, but his ERA is better than Buehrle's is, if you'd look at the numbers instead of playing favorites.

Koch ERA = 4.60

OK, clujer, I despise MB more than anyone here but really, a reliever is supposed to have a low ERA. Starters, especially freakin aces, are too, but we all know, love and accept MBs incompetence. Except me of course... :headbang

At the same time, it only takes 1 or 2 bad games for a reliever's ERA to skyrocket, and it takes them 2 months to get it back down. Koch had a horrible start of the season, but for the last month he's been solid.

Starters can afford to have a few bad games because they pitch so many innings.

Am I a loser?

MBs not your favorite player like he is abozichius, now is he?

Roman, that is not what you said. You said anyone woh roots for MB is a loser.

Youre a loser for rooting for MB. MB sucks and you all know it

To me, that is speaking to everyone...."You(meaning everyone in this forum) are a loser for rooting for Buehrle. Buehrle sucks and you all(meaning everyone in this forum) know it."

Personally, I'd like to know what you mean by "Buehrle sucks and we all know it." Prove it

Koch ERA = 4.60

Koch will be just fine...but as a rule a closer's ERA needs to be half a point to a point lower than that of a starter. The only things that redeems Billy the Goat is his semi-decent conversion rate in the last 2 months because 4.60 ERA is pretty bad for a closer, certainly below average whereas Mark is just .30 points below league average.

Koch ERA = 4.60

At the same time, it only takes 1 or 2 bad games for a reliever's ERA to skyrocket, and it takes them 2 months to get it back down. Koch had a horrible start of the season, but for the last month he's been solid.

Starters can afford to have a few bad games because they pitch so many innings.

Koch has an era of about 1.15 over his last 15 outings...

Am I a loser?

I root for the Sox too. Which is why I want MB gone. I cant root for MB so I want him to leave. Then Ill be able to root against him... :headbang

Am I a loser?

I root for the Sox too. Which is why I want MB gone. I cant root for MB so I want him to leave. Then Ill be able to root against him... :headbang

I'll bet if he got on a 6 or 7 game win streak you would come around.

got mine from lids.com

cafepress.com will do any logo etc with no set ups, min prders, etc. they handle the orders and send the profist to the llisting company. Easy deal for associations, small companies, clubs etc. No financial interest, I just like their work. They will even do a thong for HSC :rolleyes:

I root for the Sox too. Which is why I want MB gone.

Psycho, check up how many pitchers won as many for the Sox in 2 seasons as MB did in in 2001-02 with some lousy playing Sox teams. He's had a rough stretch. And he hasn't even been all that bad in that rough stretch. MB is the man and how many struggling pitchers can go out and beat Pedro Martinez?

Am I a loser?

I'll bet if he got on a 6 or 7 game win streak you would come around.

If he came around, Id still hate him. Hes leaving anyway and he insulted us so Ill never like him. I may be a windsock but with Frank and Buehrle, my stance will never change...

3 wins for Mark! Yay!

What a loser! :lol:

Frank Thomas, 0-for-4, 2 K's!

What a loser!

You little punk. Frank Thomas .275 BA, 16 homeruns and 35 RBIs. MB 3-10 with a 4.85 ERA. And Franks a loser? :lol:

If we start throwing stones at underachievers on this team a quote from Forest Gump comes to mind

"sometimes there not enough stones . . ."

Guest hotsoxchick1

yikes a thong???? why wear anything at all ???????got to be better going comando than with butt floss diggin in ..........lol. lol lol lol ...... :lol: