Mr. Showtime

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(daa84 @ Sep 4, 2006 -> 06:50 PM)
greg walker would probably be the first hitting coach ever to be fired after the team lead the league in AVG HR...and they even have a chance to lead in runs

Von Joshua got fired mid-year 2001 after the Sox lead the league in runs in 2000. What have you done for me lately... this offense is middle of the pack 2nd half in large part due their horrible offensive approach.

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Sep 4, 2006 -> 06:53 PM)
I like that someone actually started a thread the other day saying how we will do really well against Boston, based on the pitching matchups. Since when did we start beating up on bad pitchers?

Yeah, especially coming off a split against Tampa and KC. Never assume anything with this team.

QUOTE(Jenks Heat @ Sep 4, 2006 -> 11:55 PM)
October during the organizational meetings when he can blame everyone but himself. Gload can handle LF here as there is no room. Why he is not out there is a mystery.

Heaven forbid Ozzie make a change. The great motivator can't make it look like he's in a panic. I also find it funny that Hawk always says the dumbest thing you can do is play on the warning track in LF at Fenway. Guess where Pods is playing tonight?

Edited by fathom

QUOTE(Frankensteiner @ Sep 4, 2006 -> 07:00 PM)
Garland's looking pretty strong but already at 50 pitches or so. These bastards have a way of working the count.

12-1 3.01 ERA coming into this game in his last 14 starts or something teh red sox announcers just said....wed be at least 5 back if not for him