GAME THREAD: White @ Red

NorthSideSox72

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Sep 6, 2006 -> 12:50 AM)
Forget it. Forget it. f*** every last one of these guys. They have absolutely no fire. They are 100% complacent with being mediocre. They'll rest on last year's accomplishments as long as they can. They never really have to try again.

the 2005 White Sox will go down in history as the exact replica of the 1985 Bears.

The only guys I feel are really busting their ass are Ozuna, Sandy, Gload, and Mackowiak.

QUOTE(shawnhillegas @ Sep 5, 2006 -> 05:51 PM)
Ill bet you 10 dollars right here right now.

I make a point not to bet on the Sox, but If I lose you can put whatever you want up as my avy or sig and if I win I can do the same (with them lasting for a week).

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Sep 5, 2006 -> 05:51 PM)
Good news guys and gals....I just got a nice feeling, we are going to come back and win this game. Mark my words on that.

Well, it certainly isn't out of reach and we do tend to wake up in later innings - but I have lost all confidence in the hitters (most of them anyway) to produce. Dye and Crede were carrying this team for a while and now we see what happens when they cool off slightly.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Sep 5, 2006 -> 07:54 PM)
DJ Uribe doesnt come off of flyballs into the outfield. Stop making it sound like he had to make the play. Anderson pulled off, because numnuts would of crashed into him, because Profundo would of attempted to make the play.

Same thing I yelled at the TV!!