GAME THREAD: White @ Red

NorthSideSox72

its sept 5. this team is .5 away from the playoffs.

They have lolligagged it on offense for 2 months now, and they finally get good pitching performances, finally, and this is the effort they give.

I mean you can SEE just by watching them they just don't have the fire. thats it plain and simple. Now can things change, sure. But I think the players are waiting on something, and ozzie might be the only person who can deliver a spark, so he needs to do something other than be boring like he has for a while now.

WAKE UP.

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The ironic thing is that if this offense is going to suck the rest of the way, I'm kinda happy Jenks is injured (assuming it's not a nagging, career-plaguing injury). All year, I've said that once our season's fate has been decided, we need to shut him down.

QUOTE(GOD @ Sep 5, 2006 -> 05:57 PM)
players who need to be benched and their replacements:

Konerko- Gload

Pods- Ozuna

Uribe- Cintron

Guchi- Makoviak

I'll pass with every one of this butt Pods. You guys are nuts if you want to tell me that Guchi, Paulie or Uribe aren't trying. Its one thing if you want to yell and curse at them, but they play the game hard.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Sep 6, 2006 -> 12:59 AM)
I'll pass with every one of this butt Pods. You guys are nuts if you want to tell me that Guchi, Paulie or Uribe aren't trying. Its one thing if you want to yell and curse at them, but they play the game hard.

PK's approach on and off the field is pathetic right now.

The jason tyner play to have the twinks go ahead. Man on, he gets pitched away on 2 strikes and he goes with the pitch and hits it hard into left center.

Thats what our guys should play like. Guillen spanks off to how the twins play, but has a hitting coach preaching the Earl Weaver offense.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Sep 5, 2006 -> 07:59 PM)

It's not that Konerko's not trying, he's just captain retard when it comes to hitting approach. Guys should play hard and they should play smart. One of the two isn't good enough.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Sep 5, 2006 -> 07:59 PM)

I didn't say they weren't trying they just suck and refuse to adjust to anything.