3 weeks to go

mreye

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Sep 7, 2006 -> 11:34 PM)
Ciara

This is my cousin's name. I LOVE this name. If Brian and I had a daughter, I wanted to give her this as her first name, but Brian shot it down as a friend of ours named her daughter the same name, but a different spelling.

Since we have a first name picked out, maybe I can convince him this should be the middle name. We also have a boy's name picked out. Now if I could convince him to start working on said baby lol. :lolhitting

Edited by Queen Prawn

QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Sep 8, 2006 -> 10:41 AM)
This is my cousin's name. I LOVE this name. If Brian and I had a daughter, I wanted to give her this as her first name, but Brian shot it down as a friend of ours named her daughter the same name, but a different spelling.

Since we have a first name picked out, maybe I can convince him this should be the middle name. We also have a boy's name picked out. Now if I could convince him to start working on said baby lol. :lolhitting

Is it said like Sierra?

QUOTE(mreye @ Sep 7, 2006 -> 08:25 AM)
My wife is due in three weeks with our third child - a third girl. We have yet to agree on a name. I'm opening the floor to suggestions. Here's our rules:

1. Must go well with last name - Noel (said like Knoll - not No-el)

2. Reagan and Amanda are the first two.

3. My first name has 2 A's and both our girls, unintentionally, have at least 2 A's. So, we thought it might be neat to have this one have 2 A's. (I know it's dorky.)

Help me out, Soxtalk!

Mr doesn't have 2 A's.