9/7/06 Game Thread

MHizzle85

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Sep 7, 2006 -> 10:38 PM)
Ronnie Brown! Got him on two fantasy teams!

Me too my man...me too....he's a good one...just having tough running tonight v. P-Burg...but he's an all purpose type guy with great skill.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Sep 7, 2006 -> 10:38 PM)
Now why with boone logan and his 94-95 mph fastball would anybody put Neal Cotts into a game.

No need...this game is over...Cotts is the mopup guy now...I hope he enjoys pitching in the NL next year.

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Sep 7, 2006 -> 09:38 PM)
Ozzie's fault

No its not. Its only when the team does well when Ozzie must be given all the credit. If anyone wants to be considered a good poster, this is something they must learn. I'm doing my best to learn it.

The Indians just hit some good pitches tonight, and got lucky with a couple of balls not hit well. The Sox hit into some tough luck.

QUOTE(whitesox1976 @ Sep 7, 2006 -> 09:44 PM)
Losing again to the teams we should be beating. Ozzie has been having a different lineup all year. I can see resting players but the extent he goes to is crazy.

:angry: :angry:

Just wait until the playoffs start, the White Sox will be so well rested, while the opposition will be exhausted.

QUOTE(whitesox1976 @ Sep 8, 2006 -> 02:44 AM)
Losing again to the teams we should be beating. Ozzie has been having a different lineup all year. I can see resting players but the extent he goes to is crazy.

:angry: :angry:

Why should we be beating the Indians? They've been significantly better than us during the 2nd half of this season. Their starting pitching is actually improving as the 2nd half goes on.

QUOTE(BearSox @ Sep 8, 2006 -> 02:45 AM)
Anyone else getting sick of the one game a week this team plays?

Who, the Bears?

QUOTE(The Ginger Kid @ Sep 8, 2006 -> 02:45 AM)
not that they ever would've dreamed of doing it, but can you imagine the trade value of Cotts this last off season?

I was the number 1 advocate of trading Politte, as there wasn't a chance in hell he'd produce the same way this season. You could have easily gotten Freel for Cotts this offseason.

All of the indians hits were duck snorts and lucky hits. The homers were due to a cyclovortex devilwinds that blow from time to time when our pitching happens to throw.

The umps are screwing us because of jealousy of the best manager in the game, our hitting guru is just one adustment away from having this team go on a legendary run of unpresidented offense, and Cooper is like the dog whisperer and will chant into the arms and no hitters are a coming.

We are going to win at least 20 in a row its coming.

Now am I a good poster now.

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Sep 7, 2006 -> 09:43 PM)
The Indians just hit some good pitches tonight, and got lucky with a couple of balls not hit well. The Sox hit into some tough luck.

And that's all Ozzie's fault.

Do you honestly think Buehrle would have given up those runs if jerry manuel was still the manager??