And that is a white sox loser...

BearSox

22 more games for this team to decide if they want to make the playoffs, or be known as massive underachievers. And please Hawk, don't insult our intelligence by saying you'd rather have Ozzie than any other manager. We are clearly the 4th best team in our division since the ASB.

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 7, 2006 -> 09:57 PM)
22 more games for this team to decide if they want to make the playoffs, or be known as massive underachievers. And please Hawk, don't insult our intelligence by saying you'd rather have Ozzie than any other manager. We are clearly the 4th best team in our division since the ASB.

I'm tellin you all. Lou Pinella would be perfect on the southside!

Maybe we can get Cerrano to come down to the dugout and wake up the bats. You can tell classic whitesox corpseball, when some bum is no hitting you past the 4th inning.

Someone needs to tell Paulie that the pitchers will stop feeding him low and away crap the minute he proves he can take it the other way. Hearing Farmer say that when Konerko is right, he takes what is given to him and hits the away pitch hard to right. And then watching him right after that attempt to pull pitch after pitch low and away. Either he is too stubborn, or doesnt pick up on things all that quick. Maybe its time to bench Mr Kong for a night and put in Gload.

Maybe we can get Cerrano to come down to the dugout and wake up the bats. You can tell classic whitesox corpseball, when some bum is no hitting you past the 4th inning.

Someone needs to tell Paulie that the pitchers will stop feeding him low and away crap the minute he proves he can take it the other way. Hearing Farmer say that when Konerko is right, he takes what is given to him and hits the away pitch hard to right. And then watching him right after that attempt to pull pitch after pitch low and away. Either he is too stubborn, or doesnt pick up on things all that quick. Maybe its time to bench Mr Kong for a night and put in Gload.

i bet paulie's getting really down on himself

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Sep 7, 2006 -> 10:13 PM)
I hate not being excited to go to games. I will be at the next 3.....

I have 2 more games on my Ozzie plan, Saturday against CC Fatabia and then Detroit. Yikes.

Maybe we can have Uribe play winter ball so he can get more ABs and get better. He is currently hitting 1 freakin point higher than the guy everyone calls out as being so bad in the field we need to platoon him with something.

Uribes BA .232

Andersons .231

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Sep 8, 2006 -> 03:32 AM)
I have 2 more games on my Ozzie plan, Saturday against CC Fatabia and then Detroit. Yikes.

Maybe we can have Uribe play winter ball so he can get more ABs and get better. He is currently hitting 1 freakin point higher than the guy everyone calls out as being so bad in the field we need to platoon him with something.

Uribes BA .232

Andersons .231

This is also Uribe's worst defensive year since he's been with the Sox.

QUOTE(kwolf68 @ Sep 7, 2006 -> 10:21 PM)
9-1 loss to Cleveland...geeze...after such a promosing game yesterday? This team is hard to figure.

No it's not. It would just require watching the team for the last 2 months.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Sep 7, 2006 -> 10:25 PM)
You are just a horrible, horrible fan. That is all.

I didn't think he said anything bad there. I said last night's game vs. Boston was a total repeat of the series finale against Minnesota. We played awesome that game but it didn't carry over to the rest of the games that week.

Well Buehrle gets an MRI yesterday, or the day before, or whatever the hell it was, and then tonight only lasts 4+ and gets hit as hard as he has all year (which says a lot this year). Color me suspecious to say the least, and also I must say Hawk's rants on the greatness of Ozzie and how the Hiney Bird STILL bothers him really insulted my intelligence (which is pretty hard to do with me. :P )

Somebody should trademark the term "Buehrle being Buehrle" for nights like this where he is a straight fastball/changeup pitcher at 83 and 72, and everything is left up. That's not a recipe for success.

Edited by whitesoxfan101

QUOTE(Frankensteiner @ Sep 7, 2006 -> 11:10 PM)
I didn't think he said anything bad there. I said last night's game vs. Boston was a total repeat of the series finale against Minnesota. We played awesome that game but it didn't carry over to the rest of the games that week.

And with a screenname of SinkingShip06, that's gonna elicit alot of positive vibes. :D

You are just a horrible, horrible fan. That is all.

YES! the judge and jury are out again. I'm sorry i'm inferior to you based on your own whacked scale. If anyone gets upset at this team for being inconsistant and just not making that all important "run," they have not been watching. It's the story of the season. Some highs, mostly lows. And BTW didn't a moderator just break this sites ZERO TOLERENCE policy of personal attacks? SWEET!

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Sep 7, 2006 -> 10:15 PM)

Why do we have to rip on everyone.. even when he puts up career numbers for his third straight year. I mean he is only tenth the AL in rbi's and slugging. He is not one of our problems... believe it or not.

Gload for konerko? You gain zero. If we get ballsy and put gload out in left for podsednik...

QUOTE(qwerty @ Sep 8, 2006 -> 12:32 AM)
Why do we have to rip on everyone.. even when he puts up career numbers for his third straight year. I mean he is only tenth the AL in rbi's and slugging. He is not one of our problems... believe it or not.

Gload for konerko? You gain zero. If we get ballsy and put gload out in left for podsednik...

Its called benching him for a night. How is that so out of order. Giving a guy who has been dragging for the last week or so, a night off to get his mental and physical approach together.

QUOTE(SinkingShip06 @ Sep 8, 2006 -> 03:34 PM)
Someone's got to play left as pods is not getting it done. i'd love to see nothing but sweeney in center and mack/gload in left.

Where's Brian Anderson he of the Post ASB .278/.328/.421 meant to fit in that equation?