Official NFL Thread

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Nov 12, 2006 -> 08:52 PM)
Jesus f***ing Christ.

So, will Grossman attempt a pass beyond 10 yards this half? Every set of downs appears the same: Giants blitz, Grossman backpedals, dumps off ball to someone for a minimal gain.

I say Grossman begins the 3rd quarter, and if his play doesn't improve Griese begins the 4th quarter. The offense is killing themselves and the defense with poor positioning.

Without berrian who can run more than 10 yards at a time. Can anyone actually get open.

Maybe Bradley, or at least whoever is being covered by Sam Madison.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Nov 12, 2006 -> 08:53 PM)
Without berrian who can run more than 10 yards at a time. Can anyone actually get open.

Muhammed and Bradley haven't doing s*** as far as breaking off their defenders, but when they have, from what I've seen, Grossman hasn't helped himself. It's well known by now how flustered he becomes when pressure begins to collapse his pockets.

Until the last touchdown, that is.

Whenever I see Grossman backpedal quickly I think, "heres another throw off his backfoot to a receiver double covered." The last drive may have saved him, though.

Until that last drive, I really wasn't impressed with Turner's playcalling. That's been a problem all season, but I guess it's just becoming more frustrated with the lost last week and our play so far this week.

Grossman isn't particularly sharp, but he hasn't been bad so far, and I doubt Griese would've produced anymore points right now.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Nov 12, 2006 -> 09:01 PM)
Grossman isn't particularly sharp, but he hasn't been bad so far, and I doubt Griese would've produced anymore points right now.

Yeah, I wouldn't have expected a miraculous turnaround either. Prior to the touchdown, though, I thought 4th quarter switch was in order if our offense still had 3 points.

Good start right here from Grossman. Jones as well.

Edited by Flash Tizzle

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Nov 12, 2006 -> 09:09 PM)
Grossman has been the goat, and for good reason, but some more heat better start coming down on Jones and Benson, as well as the line. Where the hell is the run game? It's an absolute joke, and without it, it makes life for Grossman alot tougher.

Took the words out of my mouth, it seems Jones has got a little fire under his butt and that should hopefully take some pressure off of Rex and result in points.

Turnovers are a b****.

Edited by TheOcho

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Nov 12, 2006 -> 09:24 PM)
This game needs more Brandon Jacobs. :)

That means NY is in the red zone, so from that aspect, I disagree. But it is cool to see a Saluki in the NFL.

Is everyone too good to join us at talkbears.com?