Official NFL Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Dec 3, 2006 -> 03:56 PM)
With 12 seconds left in the Colts-Titans game, Vince Young botches a play, and comes up limping.

Rob Bironas hits a 60 yarder, to give the Titans a 20-17 winner.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Dec 3, 2006 -> 03:59 PM)
Did the Titans hit a 60 yarder for f***ing real?

QUOTE(WilliamTell @ Dec 3, 2006 -> 03:59 PM)
60 Yark Field Goal, are you kidding me????????!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Dec 3, 2006 -> 03:59 PM)
Did the Titans just make a 60 yard FG?

No, no he didn't.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Dec 3, 2006 -> 03:01 PM)
No, no he didn't.

Who cares. Indy lost to Freekin Tennesee.

Lets go boys chant with me.

OVERRRR...............RRRRATED CLAP.............CLAP CLAP-CLAP-CLAP

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Dec 3, 2006 -> 04:05 PM)
Who cares. Indy lost to Freekin Tennesee.

Lets go boys chant with me.

As a Colts fan, I don't care. Our season starts in January.

When the Jags lose later today, the Colts will clinch the AFC South.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Dec 3, 2006 -> 03:07 PM)
As a Colts fan, I don't care. Our season starts in January.

If you guys hold true to form then your seasons are the shortest out of anybody.

:lol:

Edited by NUKE_CLEVELAND

I'm just so angry with the inconsistancy the Chiefs pull. They were 5th in the AFC going into today after a big win against the Broncos. Now with the Bengals winning on Thursday, the Jets winning today, and if the Jaguars and Broncos win, the Chiefs will drop to 9th in the AFC. From 5th to 9th in Week 13 just shows how much parody there is in the NFL.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Dec 3, 2006 -> 03:46 PM)
So...Reggie Bush

Miami up 7-3 so far, a win and we pul within a game of the playoffs.

lol I love it how you guys catch on fire at the end of the season. Better late than never I guess. But it is cool to see Miami start off terrible, then don't give up and start this win streak they have. Congrats to Miami no matter what the outcome is today.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Dec 3, 2006 -> 10:40 PM)
Bears win their division for the second year in a row.

I, for one, think Ron Turner called a terrible game today, and it appeared the WR's were running lazy routes, not to mention the drops.

I was sitting in a bar type place and had some Detroit fans sitting right next to me. Ugh... when my teams suck, I hope I'm never that much of a moron. When Ricky Manning had the INT, he and his girl friend were complaining about the Bears fans standing up. And then when the game was for sure in the bag, all I heard was "one and done" coming from him.

The funniest thing I've heard, though, was said just as the game was ending: "Bears fans sure have a lot of class."

This, again, coming from a Detroit fan. All I could do was laugh.

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Dec 3, 2006 -> 04:21 PM)
Bears Playoff victories since 1991: 1 (1994 Steve Walsh vs. Minnesota)

Colts Playoff victories since 1991: 5

Colts also have 8 playoff appearances since 1991 while the Bears have 4.

Colts are the consummate regular season team...........and absolutely HORRIBLE, I MEAN STINKY HORRIBLE when it counts.

Edited by NUKE_CLEVELAND

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Dec 3, 2006 -> 06:31 PM)
So the bears suck harder in both the playoffs AND regular season. Way to make a point.

The Bears also haven't been annointed ( at least until earlier this year ) as the be-all, end-all, invincible juggernaut of a football team as the Colts were.

Hence the whole

OVERRRRR........RRRRATED CLAP...CLAP... CLAP-CLAP-CLAP

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Dec 3, 2006 -> 07:42 PM)
The Bears also haven't been annointed ( at least until earlier this year ) as the be-all, end-all, invincible juggernaut of a football team as the Colts were.

Hence the whole

OVERRRRR........RRRRATED CLAP...CLAP... CLAP-CLAP-CLAP

I'm not sure who's exactly overrating them (besides you, so you can type out your worthless chant). All I've heard from the media and anyone, that the Colts don't have the defense (especially on the run) to do it this year.

So, if Tom Coughlin is not fired at the end of the year, the Giants may as well not field a team next year.

Not only does his team spend a whole week bickering at each other, not only does he toss his players under the bus last week, but today, they literally handed the Cowboys a win in the last 1:45 with freaking retarded clock management.

When will people learn that if you're at the 15 yard line and there's 1:45 on the clock and you're down by 7, you need to RUN DOWN THE CLOCK before you score? Don't take a timeout with 1:45 left! Then don't hurry-up before the next play, and wind up in the end zone with more than a minute left!

Oh, and I must say, all things considered, surprisingly good game by the Bills today.

Losman playing with some really big, gigantic balls in the 2nd half to bring that team back. Excellent work by the special teams. And despite the numbers LT put up, holding the Chargers to 24 points is not a bad thing.

Incredibly poor coaching decision with about 8 minutes left in the game by Jauron may have cost the Bills that game too. Took a timeout, then challenged the play before the timeout, and lost the challenge...thus costing the Bills their last 2 timeouts with about 8 minutes left.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Dec 3, 2006 -> 02:40 PM)
Bears win their division for the second year in a row.

I, for one, think Ron Turner called a terrible game today, and it appeared the WR's were running lazy routes, not to mention the drops.

Turner has been f***ing awful about the last 5 weeks. I also want to know where Benson was. Jones wasn't doing s*** against the stud Viking run defense while Benson was kicking ass. Benson is our best back and I've been saying that for a couple weeks.

More Benson...less Rex (no not benched, but better play calling cause the s*** we are calling is absolutely awful) ...similar dose of Thomas Jones.