Official NFL Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sean Payton had developed Tony Romo for the last 2-3 seasons, so I figure he would know his strengths / weaknesses very well.

Still that's 2 weeks in a row, Romo's had a bad 1st half then tried to pick it up. So he needs to pick it up earlier in the game.

But our defense, yeah NO's offense is good, but I didn't see this coming. Just seems like we can't cover Reggie Bush whatsoever.

Drew Brees came into the game tonight wiht 3649 passing yards. If I recall correctly, he added 383 to that tonight. That gives him 4032 on the season. He is therefore 1052 yards behind Dan Marino's single season record. If Brees averages 351 yards passing/game for the last 3 games of the season, he will break that record. So far, he is averaging 310 yards passing per game.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Dec 10, 2006 -> 11:36 PM)
Drew Brees came into the game tonight wiht 3649 passing yards. If I recall correctly, he added 383 to that tonight. That gives him 4032 on the season. He is therefore 1052 yards behind Dan Marino's single season record. If Brees averages 351 yards passing/game for the last 3 games of the season, he will break that record. So far, he is averaging 310 yards passing per game.

Boo.

Devin Hester is awesome. I liked the pick but thought it might be a reach, turns out it's one of the best picks of the draft.

ESPN's coverage of MNF is terrible. First you have the all-day pregame show, the "teams at 20 updates", celebrities in the booth every game, and two bozos in Kornheiser and Theismann in the booth at the same time. I don't find myself watching MNF as much as I used to. Oh, do we really need two sideline reporters?