Official NFL Thread

QUOTE(chimpy2121 @ Oct 1, 2006 -> 10:41 AM)
I love how Baltimore/SD is going on right now, but I'm stuck with Miami/Houston. Stupid Florida team.

Haha, the announcers were just sucking on Michael Vick's dick and then he goes and throws an 97 yard INT for a td.

New England Cincy but no, I get Raiders f***ing Browns. WOW, RIDICULOUS.

That Charger game was good as was the Panther/Saint game. But either way I was sleeping through most of the games, can't wait till the Bears game tonight though.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Oct 1, 2006 -> 01:47 PM)
This Jets/Colts game has been quite good up to halftime.

I hate FOX, I just hate everything about it. They seem to love colorful, s***ty, elaborate graphics and a s***load of unnecessary sound. CBS on the other hand has a much better HD picture (FOX' is way too colorful) along with crisp, simple, blue graphics. In other words CBS >>>> FOX.

Agreed.

Add to the fact that CBS broadcasters are 100x better than the Fox broadcasters.

I think I hate everything about Fox, honestly, other than the fact that I got to watch the Bills win today.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Oct 1, 2006 -> 06:47 PM)
This Jets/Colts game has been quite good up to halftime.

I hate FOX, I just hate everything about it. They seem to love colorful, s***ty, elaborate graphics and a s***load of unnecessary sound. CBS on the other hand has a much better HD picture (FOX' is way too colorful) along with crisp, simple, blue graphics. In other words CBS >>>> FOX.

Well for us kids without HD picture... Fox >>>>>> CBS and its not even close.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Oct 8, 2006 -> 02:16 PM)
I love JP Losman.

I did too. And then he threw 14 INTs.

I also dislike Terrence McGee. If he gets beat again...wtf do I care, he's been beaten like 4 times today and it's cost the Bills like 21 points.

All I can do is hope they get on the board. Not much more.

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Oct 8, 2006 -> 02:20 PM)

I also dislike Terrence McGee. If he gets beat again...wtf do I care, he's been beaten like 4 times today and it's cost the Bills like 21 points.

Get on the board? You should be shooting for 150 total yards, I think that's a much more realistic goal.

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Oct 8, 2006 -> 12:20 PM)

Coming into this game, the only way the Bills would have had a shot is if the Bears were sloppy all week and wound up not caring. Turns out they were ready.

The Bills are on their way up. The Bears are at the top right now. This was bound to happen as long as the Bears weren't hung over. They're just a better team. Hopefully the young Bills learn something from this pounding. Sometimes you have to be pounded a few times before you can learn to pound on others.

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Oct 8, 2006 -> 02:55 PM)
it wasnt even really his fault, the handoff was bad and it looks like one of our own guys hit him im not sure i need to see it again.

No one touched him, the ball basically just bounced off his chest, it looked like he wasn't ready for the handoff. I thought at the time of the draft that he was a wasted pick and he's done nothing to change my mind since. There's a lot of players in that draft that would fit this team a whole lot better than that loser. And just to clearify my dislike of Benson has nothing to do with a meaningless fumble at the end of a blowout.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Oct 8, 2006 -> 02:59 PM)
So doing that to the defending NFC Champs last weekend didn't convince you but doing this to a team that missed the playoffs last year did?

:huh

No. I've been saying since after week 2 that I think the Bears are the team in the NFC to beat. I just thought I'd post my opinion on here.