Here's What This Season Needs RIGHT NOW

LVSoxFan

DISCO DEMOLITON II: THIS TIME IT'S PERSONAL

Oh hellz YEAH, TELL me I'm wrong. We'll see how much of a badass Travis Hafner is when he's being chased around the field by some ****faced fan from the UD waving around a scorched copy of If I Can't Have You.

Sabathia will think twice about coming out for another inning after getting nearly scalped by a flaming 45 of Boogie Oogie whizzing by his head.

And the Cleveland bullpen? Toast. They'll be huddling with each other on that bench out there, afraid to move while watching everyone in section 105 launch self-detonating 8-tracks of I Love the Night Life into center field before storming it and "sacrificing" an effigy of Barry Gibb on a pike right behind 2nd base.

The benefits of this will be twofold: one, nobody will know WTF is going on, especially those under 30. Second, it's all anybody will talk about from now until the end of the season. Lastly, the Sox can get it through their thick heads: after this riot, if you guys are just gonna go out with a whimper, what do you think is going to go down at Sox Fest 2007?

I'd be scared too. And start hitting.

Who's with me on this? Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Arrrrgggghhh...

Edited by LVSoxFan

QUOTE(LVSoxFan @ Sep 8, 2006 -> 03:50 PM)
DISCO DEMOLITON II: THIS TIME IT'S PERSONAL

Oh hellz YEAH, TELL me I'm wrong. We'll see how much of a badass Travis Hafner is when he's being chased around the field by some ****faced fan from the UD waving around a scorched copy of If I Can't Have You.

You's wrong.

Fine. Well short of this or having a voodoo chicken-sacrificing ceremony at home plate (hmmm...not... bad...) I'm not seeing anybody trying to buy a one-way ticket so our mojo can fly back.

From outer space, apparently...

Workin at the car wash.... car wash, yeah...