Gregory Pratt

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 9, 2006 -> 09:07 PM)
I'm not going to lie...it's been enjoyable being on the same wave length with you tonight. It won't last long...so I thought I'd salute you before we disagree again. :cheers

Fathom, I enjoy your posts as much as you have enjoyed mine! :D

One thing we will always have in common - We are the World Champions fans.

QUOTE(Mr. Showtime @ Sep 9, 2006 -> 07:04 PM)
I don't disagree at all with taking him out. Just saying after seeing the pen be real itchy as of late, if he'll stick with the starters longer than he normally would.

Then again he doesn't panic...

You just couldn't have predicted that inning happening.I will say Oz should have brought in either Riske or MAcdougal instead of Hermie.

QUOTE(CYGarland @ Sep 10, 2006 -> 02:10 AM)
You just couldn't have predicted that inning happening.I will say Oz should have brought in either Riske or MAcdougal instead of Hermie.

Ya, it's one of those cases that if you can't preserve a 9 run lead after 6 innings, then you don't deserve to win.

QUOTE(S720 @ Sep 9, 2006 -> 09:10 PM)
Way to go MacDougal.

Should we stay with MacDougal in the 9th?

Answer right now please!

You know why I don't like this? It about removes him from tomorrows game.

No choice but to bring in Thornton. MacDougal may be needed tomorrow to pitch (possibly close).

Not having Jenks completely healthy changes everything. Cotts ineffectiveness doesn't help our options.

Edited by Flash Tizzle

QUOTE(SoxnGiants @ Sep 9, 2006 -> 09:12 PM)
I stay with McDougal is the 9th - assuming Jenks is not 100%, which I assume he is not.

If Jenks is healthy, he's in.

The thing is we don't know how Jenks really feels. He mentioned after yesterday game, he was feeling healthy. I don't think even Ozzie know for certain. I'll leave MacDougal in. If someone gets a hit, bring in Thornton.