9/9/06 Gamethread: Indians v. White Sox

Gregory Pratt

this is why Bmac hasn't been as great this year.. this is just another in a long series of bad spots he has to be in. sorry but he doesn't have electric stuff to get guys out in a late inning jam. But he's a hell of a tactician as a starting pitcher.

ehh whatever though, were killin

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 9, 2006 -> 08:39 PM)
Yaz, Catfish, Jim Rice, and Freddie Lynn were in WWII?

Please don't make this game interesting Boone.

A slight exaggeration obviously. We've heard Hawk's stories forever. Not that they're bad...just nice to get some more up to date ones.

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 9, 2006 -> 07:46 PM)
Good grief....this is getting ridiculous. McCarthy absolutely stinks on the mound.

Ozzie should heed your signature. It's pretty obvious to anyone watching White Sox baseball this season that McCarthy is one of the worst choices from the pen pitching with inherited runners.

QUOTE(The Critic @ Sep 10, 2006 -> 01:47 AM)
The Savior...... :lol:

He won't be pitching in any game that we're within 4 for the rest of the season.

QUOTE(3E8 @ Sep 10, 2006 -> 01:48 AM)
Ozzie should heed your signature. It's pretty obvious to anyone watching White Sox baseball this season that McCarthy is one of the worst choices from the pen pitching with inherited runners.

Yes, but this is all on McCarthy. His stuff sucks right now, as does his location.

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 9, 2006 -> 08:47 PM)
Good grief....this is getting ridiculous. McCarthy absolutely stinks on the mound.

And we're bringing in Hermanson. And McDowell is real questioning Ozzie for pulling Garland when he did.

Fathom, the score was 10-1! Let Garland rest for the pennant race. McDowell is s*** for saying that!

QUOTE(CYGarland @ Sep 10, 2006 -> 01:47 AM)
and just when things were going so well......and here comes Hermie, buckle your seatbelts boys!

Choo's going to put some great swings on the pitches he sees from Hermanson.

QUOTE(S720 @ Sep 10, 2006 -> 01:49 AM)
Fathom, the score was 10-1! Let Garland rest for the pennant race. McDowell is s*** for saying that!

I wasn't complaining about it. I was simply saying that McDowell is questioning it.

Clutch defensive play by Iguchi.

So....what's Chris Stewart's CERA? LOL

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 9, 2006 -> 08:52 PM)
Good grief...why in the world would you call for a fastball? I'm sorry, but Hermanson has no business pitching in close games.

I kinda like to believe the rookie catcher had a part in that call and ... it wasn't a close game at the time.