If there's a three way tie for the division...

Rex Kickass

i would think it would go to head-to-head records..which could be interesting. sox have owned the Tigers this year....but the Tigers are 11-9 against the Twins this year. Not sure what the Sox are vs. Twins though i'm sure it isn't good.

This would be interesting to see

b. Tie among three teams. If the tied teams have identical records against each other, the League President shall supervise a draw which results in the tied teams being designated the A, B and C teams. A will play B at the home field of A, the day after the conclusion of the championship season. The following day, C will play the winner of A-B at the winner’s home field. The winner of the game shall be declared the Division Champion. When, however, the tied teams do not have identical records against each other, their designation as the A, B, or C teams shall be determined as follows:

Team 1 has better record against both Team 2 and Team 3, and Team 2 has better record against Team 3: Team 1 chooses designation as A, B or C team, and Team 2 chooses from remaining choices;

Team 1 has better record against both Team 2 and Team 3, and Team 2 and Team 3 have same record against each other: Team 1 chooses designation as A, B or C team and League President supervises draw between Teams 2 and 3 for remaining choices;

Team 1 and Team 2 have same record against each other but better record against Team 3: League President supervises draw between Teams 1 and 2. Winner chooses designation as A, B or C team and loser chooses from remaining choices;

Team 1 has better record against Team 2, Team 2 has better record against Team 3, and Team 3 has better record against Team 1: Rank teams on the basis of overall winning percentage within the three-team group; team(s) with higher percentages select designation as A, B or C teams(s); when two or more teams tied in overall winning percentage, League President supervises draw between teams so tied.

that is what i came up with. i think the winner of game one and team C get the births depending on what they do in the second game. but then again is team c loses they might play the loser of game one. i really don;t know.

As far as I know, the "rolls" of the die haven't happened yet. They will roll dice to determine home field advantage for each potential playoff game at some point, this week I would guess.

In the event of a 3 game playoff, the team that won 2 rolls would play the 2nd game. The teams that lost at least 1 roll would play in the first game. The winner of the first game would be in.

The loser of the 1st game would play the other team in a single game, on the road. The winner of that game becomes the 2nd playoff team.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Sep 10, 2006 -> 12:46 AM)
As far as I know, the "rolls" of the die haven't happened yet. They will roll dice to determine home field advantage for each potential playoff game at some point, this week I would guess.

In the event of a 3 game playoff, the team that won 2 rolls would play the 2nd game. The teams that lost at least 1 roll would play in the first game. The winner of the first game would be in.

The loser of the 1st game would play the other team in a single game, on the road. The winner of that game becomes the 2nd playoff team.

:cheers