Anyone going...

Steff

I don't give them any either..

It's so nice being a girl and not having to pay..  :rolleyes:

:P I have even turned down freebies to go up there. I just won't set foot in Wrigley. I guess it is my strange sense of morals...

I haven't been for 4 years. And I still wouldn't be going - since Jim and I already turned down tickets twice in the past 2 weeks - but I was invited by a dear friend I have not seen for a few years. And he is bringing his daughter whom I absolutely love so I'm more going to just see them. He is divorced and doesn't get a lot of weekend time with his daughter so where she wants to go is where he goes. She is a Sox fan, but will be with her mom in Pennsylvania when they are at Comsikey. So.. I have to suck it up and take one for the team ;)

I don't give them any either..

It's so nice being a girl and not having to pay..  :rolleyes:

:P I have even turned down freebies to go up there. I just won't set foot in Wrigley. I guess it is my strange sense of morals...

I haven't been for 4 years. And I still wouldn't be going - since Jim and I already turned down tickets twice in the past 2 weeks - but I was invited by a dear friend I have not seen for a few years. And he is bringing his daughter whom I absolutely love so I'm more going to just see them. He is divorced and doesn't get a lot of weekend time with his daughter so where she wants to go is where he goes. She is a Sox fan, but will be with her mom in Pennsylvania when they are at Comsikey. So.. I have to suck it up and take one for the team ;)

You are a bigger man than I am... or something along that line of thought that is more politically correct ;) :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1

i refuse to step on unholy ground.... i havent been to pigley field in ages.. and i dont intend on starting to go now....ill wait till they come to my house to play.............going that friday the 27th if anyones gonna be there...... ;) may very well be my last game........ :o

I didn't see this thread before I started a similar one.

I guess that other one can be deleted.

I will be there tomorrow and on Saturday. Saturday will be a rooftop game for me.

I'll be there Sunday. Sitting right next to Sosa :-)

I dunno if I am making a sign. Don't want to corrupt the kid... :rolleyes: