White Sox v. Angels, 9/11, Gamethread

Gregory Pratt

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(beautox @ Sep 11, 2006 -> 11:12 PM)
Beautiful !!!! Joses ERA is now 3.97

honestly....with garland also climbign (descending?) down toward 4 and vazquez pitching like he has the last month, if we make the playoffs, we have a legit shot at makin some noise...but f*** that we gotta make it first...and concentrate on beating detroits brains in when we play em

Edited by daa84

QUOTE(daa84 @ Sep 11, 2006 -> 11:13 PM)
honestly....with garland also climbign down toward 4 and vazquez pitching like he has the last month, if we make the playoffs, we have a legit shot at makin some noise...but f*** that we gotta make it first...and concentrate on beating detroits brains in when we play em

Agreed, Vazquez JG Jose is a very strong 3 esp the way they have been pitching lately.

QUOTE(daa84 @ Sep 11, 2006 -> 11:12 PM)
especially the way the dumb anaheim fans reacted

What do you expect, you have a bunch of people that get excited about chim chim the chimp doing a dance wiht an angels shirt on. I wonder how many times that animal crapped while they were filiming that. Monkeys are disgusting.

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Sep 12, 2006 -> 04:15 AM)
A couple of notes on the broadcast: I wish Contreras would tell Hawk not to display such cultural ignorance by calling him "Hose". His name isn't Hose, and "Hose" isn't a proper pronunciation.

I crack a smile everytime they call Jose a young man.

After what we heard last inning, I think this is the least of the "cultural ignorance" issues that Hawk has.