Help earn Soxtalk.com some $$

Heads22

http://bleepingidiots.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10213

I signed us up for an opportunity to make up to $125 for the boards. BleepingIdiots.com has a contest going on in which the best boards will win prizes.

What you have to do is register over there and make 10 posts before you vote for us. If you vote without 10 posts, we lose your vote and we need as many as we can get right now.

I thought we could at least give this a shot. The contest is run by a Soxtalk member, Sam, who we're pretty sure isn't a crook. The cash would go directly back into the site (or a funny hat for Jason).

If you're into this sort of thing, go for it.

--

I'll also add, if you don't want to do this, it's no big deal. We aren't planning on it or anything, it'd just be something to keep this place humming. Iowa State football has already killed me inside, so a loss of any potential cash won't hurt much. :)

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Sep 11, 2006 -> 10:39 PM)
I think it's 3 days.

I know Jason is a fan of anything that puts green in the blue. Blue being his pants.

Hells ya, anything that gets me a closer to getting out of the red zone is cool with me. :D

So if anyone wants to pay like 1000 bucks to go to a Sox game with me, well just shoot me a PM cause I'm down :lol: