Gamethread: 9/12, Sox v. Angels

Gregory Pratt

• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 12, 2006 -> 11:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow...I'm stunned they threw him the fastball. Thome doesn't get it done in the 9th....stunner.

Aren't you the same person whining about Thome always trying to hit a three run homer when nobody is on base?

:bang

I guess the Vazquez/Contreras bashing is out, and the mythical "Jim Thome is not clutch" is the new fad for the dark clouds.

Thome has a .625 OBP and 1.000 SLG in late innings in September you fool.

I see Joe "clutch" Crede just struck out as well. Where's your sarcasm for that?

Edited by santo=dorf

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Sep 13, 2006 -> 04:22 AM)
Aren't you the same person whining about Thome always trying to hit a three run homer when nobody is on base?

I guess the Vazquez/Contreras bashing is out, and the mythical "Jim Thome is not clutch" is the new fad for the dark clouds.

Thome has a .415 OBP and .609 SLG in late innings you fool.

I see Joe "clutch" Crede just struck out as well. Where's your sarcasm for that?

I'm just waiting for Thome to help this team win a game when it's in the 9th and we're tied or down a run.

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 12, 2006 -> 11:24 PM)
I'm just waiting for Thome to help this team win a game when it's in the 9th and we're tied or down a run.

I will take the other 8 innings of the game he helps us and not complain about his close and late numbers.

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 12, 2006 -> 11:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well Excussssssssssee Jim Thome for helping this team BEFORE the f***ing 9th inning so we aren't in these situations.

Just when I thought you were getting better. Back on ignore you go.