SOX VS ANGELS.... Garcia 1 hit gem

letsgoarow

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Sep 13, 2006 -> 10:07 PM)
I actually said to my friends who I'm watching the game with: "Adam Kennedy will break this up." That guy is a f***in pest. Anyways, fantastic Freddy, f'n awesome.

He used to be a pest...but didn't he just suck against us in the ALCS last year?

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 13, 2006 -> 05:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Um...I was in this thread earlier today. I'm at work, and have extremely limited internet access. If there's anyone that should never be accused of only posting when the Sox are either winning/losing, it should be me.

I know, I know. I'm just being silly. :P

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 13, 2006 -> 05:08 PM)
He used to be a pest...but didn't he just suck against us in the ALCS last year?

Well our pitchers basically just shut everyone down but Kennedy is definitely one guy I hate to see up in big time situations. Always seems to have good ab's.

QUOTE(G&T @ Sep 13, 2006 -> 05:14 PM)
Before the game ends, I figure I should thank the Angels broadcasters for making it fun to watch with Freddie today. Some guys might be homers and be pissed about it, but they were excited.

i listened to those angels announcers in the first 2 games of the series....they are by far the best ive heard all year