AND THIS BALL GAME IS OVA!!!

greasywheels121

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(daa84 @ Sep 13, 2006 -> 05:14 PM)
ive been a big freddy basher most of the year...but man he really stepped up...our pitching is clicking at the right time...this team could be extremely dangerous in teh playoffs

if we get there

with that in mind the most important thing about this win is that Minnesota finally lost again

QUOTE(GoRowand33 @ Sep 13, 2006 -> 05:15 PM)
if we get there

with that in mind the most important thing about this win is that Minnesota finally lost again

Remember that Minny is doing most of this damage at home, where they are the best in baseball. Let's see what happens when they go on the road...

QUOTE(CanOfCorn @ Sep 13, 2006 -> 05:21 PM)
Remember that Minny is doing most of this damage at home, where they are the best in baseball. Let's see what happens when they go on the road...

great point

also, do all the people who pronounced the team dead last night still feel that way?

the atmosphere of this team changes so much Its impossible to get an accurate judgement of how they will fare during the stretch run

QUOTE(SoxHawk1980 @ Sep 13, 2006 -> 05:22 PM)
So are we going to get a new "The Fuse Is Lit" banner now? And will it also be a joke after we lose 3 of the next 5?

If you have an issue with how we do things, PM us. This is the last time you do this in public.

I thought your sig was the joke. At least it makes me laugh.

Are you kidding? Have you watched this team this year? Have you watched how Ozzie has managed this team? I know we're all on a high from a great win, but let's not pretend this team has played with intensity since the ASB. Let us also not pretend that Ozzie is a decent manager.

So, when are you going to leave? You seemingly hate this place so much, so...

I love this place. I've never said otherwise. What are you talking about?

QUOTE(SoxHawk1980 @ Sep 13, 2006 -> 05:27 PM)
Are you kidding? Have you watched this team this year? Have you watched how Ozzie has managed this team? I know we're all on a high from a great win, but let's not pretend this team has played with intensity since the ASB. Let us also not pretend that Ozzie is a decent manager.

Your only coming around to bash the team even during a win is what he's talking about.

QUOTE(SoxHawk1980 @ Sep 13, 2006 -> 10:27 PM)

You've been b****ing about the banner since the minute it was put up. If you don't like it so much, I don't think the WhiteSox.com message boards have any banners...

Your only coming around to bash the team even during a win is what he's talking about.

Not bashing them. Just taking the long view. One win is great. It would be great if they could put a few together, which they haven't done much since the ASB. Reality is reality. Deal with it.

You've been b****ing about the banner since the minute it was put up. If you don't like it so much, I don't think the WhiteSox.com message boards have any banners...

I've made a total of 3 comments about it since it was put up. 3 posts, that is all. No big deal. Why so cranky?