Tuesday's game vs. Boston

clujer420

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Give him a break. OK, so hes got a 4.33 ERA and hes getting clobbered tonite but so what? What I think is pathetic is how you guys rip Colon for one bad start (alright, his last couple havent been great but theyve been decent) yet everyone backs up Buehrle. Who, in addition to sucking, also whines incessantly about going to St Louis. Can anyone explain why you do this? Why you rip our second ace who seems to enjoy himself here yet love the staff bum who never stops whining about leaving?

Give him a break. OK, so hes got a 4.33 ERA and hes getting clobbered tonite but so what? What I think is pathetic is how you guys rip Colon for one bad start (alright, his last couple havent been great but theyve been decent) yet everyone backs up Buehrle. Who, in addition to sucking, also whines incessantly about going to St Louis. Can anyone explain why you do this? Why you rip our second ace who seems to enjoy himself here yet love the staff bum who never stops whining about leaving?

One person ripped him. No one else. That doesn't constitute "everyone".

Dear god what is going on.. Colon is getting CRUSHED! I seriously think we need to trade him.. He aint that great but everyone else thinks he is.. Why not get prospects for him now! We can bring up Rauch, no biggie!

Welcome Aboard :headbang

Colon is only in his early 30's and is still improving steadily. He's becoming more of a pitcher, not just a flamethrower. If we're ever gonna have success in the near future, I'd predict Colon will be a huge part of it. So no we do not need to trade his ass.

What I think is pathetic is how you guys rip Colon for one bad start (alright, his last couple havent been great but theyve been decent) yet everyone backs up Buehrle.

Who (besides Bmr..... and I think his "sucks" comment was more anger at a 3 run HR than actual feelings toward Colon..... but I'm not sure ;) ) said Colon sucks :huh: ? You're the only on who said it WindSox :lol:

This is just f***ing great. A 3-0 lead has become fairly ugly fast. Our offens has returned to its anemic ways. Burkett has set down 9 straight after giving up four doubles to leadoff the game.

It's the 4th inning man...don't go jumping off any buildings just yet.

Who (besides Bmr..... and I think his "sucks" comment was more anger at a 3 run HR than actual feelings toward Colon..... but I'm not sure ;) ) said Colon sucks  :huh: ? You're the only on who said it WindSox  :lol:

I'm not defending theoldroman, but cwsox also made negative comments ("let's ship his ass to St Louis").

And if Bmr's comments were out of anger over the HR, he needs to learn to curb his emotions a little better. Saying something in the heat of the moment is one thing, but to let it bother you long enough to type it and post it at a message board is a complete nother.

Who (besides Bmr..... and I think his "sucks" comment was more anger at a 3 run HR than actual feelings toward Colon..... but I'm not sure ;) ) said Colon sucks  :huh: ? You're the only on who said it WindSox  :lol:

This new Antony guy. Did you read his post or did you continue your habit of only reading what you want?

This new Antony guy. Did you read his post or did you continue your habit of only reading what you want?

Show me where he said "Colon sucks" and I'll give you a lollipop little boy. He said the Sox should consider trading him and that he's getting shelled ass. :rolleyes: Hooked on Phonics anyone? What's that in your mouth? Is it your foot :huh: ?

I'm not defending theoldroman, but cwsox also made negative comments ("let's ship his ass to St Louis"). 

And if Bmr's comments were out of anger over the HR, he needs to learn to curb his emotions a little better.  Saying something in the heat of the moment is one thing, but to let it bother you long enough to type it and post it at a message board is a complete nother.

oh my :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Someday let us all get a book on irony, sarcasm, and other sly references.

:bang :bang :bang