Tuesday's game vs. Boston

clujer420

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear god what is going on.. Colon is getting CRUSHED! I seriously think we need to trade him.. He aint that great but everyone else thinks he is.. Why not get prospects for him now! We can bring up Rauch, no biggie!

Look at this post! Its illogical in every way it can be illogical. Colon is a top notch ace, and he said we should trade him! Hes a great pitcher who stands up for his teammates. And Rauch? Rauch absolutely sucks! He got shelled in spring training! Can you seriously believe hell perform in real games with so much pressure on him? No way! I used to support Rauch, but it seems hes yet another dream that will never happen...

I'm not defending theoldroman, but cwsox also made negative comments ("let's ship his ass to St Louis"). 

And if Bmr's comments were out of anger over the HR, he needs to learn to curb his emotions a little better.  Saying something in the heat of the moment is one thing, but to let it bother you long enough to type it and post it at a message board is a complete nother.

oh my :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Someday let us all get a book on irony, sarcasm, and other sly references.

:bang :bang :bang

Some people you just have to hit over the head with a joke...

Will someone please remind Konerko that it is alright to take the bat off his shoulders?

Hey batta batta - swing!

Come on King, take the bat off your shoulder!

and now we will have swinging misses.

Oh oh, did someone attack PK? Oh my!

Anyone have a score?

when you need the score, we will give it to you! :angry: right now the scorte is nothing to be posting! :angry: :angry: :angry:

(the above is feeble humor. So is the score, except trailing 5-3 after leading 3-0 is not funny.)

do you really want to know?

This was color coded for the sake of those who really, really need color coding.

With some of the idiotic comments that some unnamed people make, color-coding IS needed. There's a reason green is used to denote sarcasm.

Roman Colon isnt that great... besides last years 20 win season he never was a "ace".. look at the stats. I am just saying why should we pay him so much for a 6-6 record with a 4.25 era? Why not get some things from a DESPERATE team that needs him badly and would be willing to part with some good players.. thats all I am saying..

And I did not say Colon sucked, I just said he isnt as great as everyone thinks he is.. which is good for us because we can trade him and get things for the FUTURE like a SS and other needs.. Thats all I am saying..

i usually check whitesox.mlb.com before I log on to get the score because you can read these game threads forever sometimes with getting one.

Four doubles to open the first, 3 runs, and then Colon has given up several homers, 1 run, 1 run, 3 run.

I do not drink. I am all natural. Which proves everything 100% natural is not good.

Roman Colon isnt that great... besides last years 20 win season he never was a "ace".. look at the stats. I am just saying why should we pay him so much for a 6-6 record with a 4.25 era? Why not get some things from a DESPERATE team that needs him badly and would be willing to part with some good players.. thats all I am saying..

And I did not say Colon sucked, I just said he isnt as great as everyone thinks he is.. which is good for us because we can trade him and get things for the FUTURE like a SS and other needs.. Thats all I am saying..

welcome to soxtalk.com and nice avatar!

Look at this post! Its illogical in every way it can be illogical. Colon is a top notch ace, and he said we should trade him! Hes a great pitcher who stands up for his teammates. And Rauch? Rauch absolutely sucks! He got shelled in spring training! Can you seriously believe hell perform in real games with so much pressure on him? No way! I used to support Rauch, but it seems hes yet another dream that will never happen...

:bang :lolhitting :bang

Everyone thinks Buehrle should get a ton more than he does and look at the numbers he puts up. Colon is an innings eating workhorse and a darn good pitcher. If him and Buehrle really get it in gear, we could have a darn good baseball team. Jose, as much as I dislike him, is a fine shortstop. He doesnt need to be replaced just yet, and if he does, our pitching need not be sacrificed...

Jose is a fine Shortstop?? And his .233 Averege Justifies your statement how?????

Please, enlighten me..

Im sorry but .230 aint gonna get it done, and he is always between .240 n .250.. that aint that great, I think we can do better thats all I am saying..

::Reminder::

Colon 6-6 4.24 ERA

who cares how many CG's he pitches if we just lose them anyway

his last 5 CG's he is 2-3.. FYI