White Sox @ A's Game Thread

Heads22

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Sep 15, 2006 -> 09:42 PM)
All the time. I'll just never understand why Podsednik continues to start for this team when he is one of the worst all around ballplayers I've ever seen.

how bout it

the guy must have pictures of ozzie's wife or something

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Sep 16, 2006 -> 02:44 AM)
Mackowiak should be starting in LF and leading off right now, either him or Gload it just makes no damn sense to me.

All you have to know is that Chris Rongey said he sucks. Rongey has a hard time being negative about anyone.

QUOTE(Frankensteiner @ Sep 16, 2006 -> 02:49 AM)
And here we go again with the Brian Anderson fan convention...

I wouldn't be stunned if he's traded this offseason. I know KW likes him, and he's supposed to be the Sox CF of the future. However, the more each day goes by, the more I think Juan Pierre will be our CF next year.

QUOTE(Frankensteiner @ Sep 15, 2006 -> 10:49 PM)
And here we go again with the Brian Anderson fan convention...

Have you watched Mack in CF this year at all? Can you honestly say he is a competent CFer out there defensively? We have enough guys in the lineup who theoretically are there just to hit, we need BA out in CF period. Mack should be in LF for prancer, and Pods should NEVER see the light of a ChiSox starting lineup again, period.

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 15, 2006 -> 08:50 PM)
I wouldn't be stunned if he's traded this offseason. I know KW likes him, and he's supposed to be the Sox CF of the future. However, the more each day goes by, the more I think Juan Pierre will be our CF next year.

I don't think we trade him. Hopefully he'll take that big sophomore jump in hitting though.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Sep 15, 2006 -> 09:50 PM)
WCIU needs to replace the duck tape they are using to keep the sound connection together.

Go to radio shack and buy the deluxe cable, with the gold tips. Spend the extra 20 bucks. Its worth it.

They should upgrade to S-video cables too.....but then they'd have to go with regular ends on that...so....gold tips on sound or video? :P

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 15, 2006 -> 09:50 PM)

They can eliminate themselves from postseason play then in 07 if they put that stiff in CF. He can barely hit against the weak ass NL. His OBP and his BA are pretty much identical which projects for disaster in the AL.

Plus his arm is beyond horrible.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Sep 15, 2006 -> 09:50 PM)
WCIU needs to replace the duck tape they are using to keep the sound connection together.

Go to radio shack and buy the deluxe cable, with the gold tips. Spend the extra 20 bucks. Its worth it.

Post of the night right there....and very true. Further reason why the fuzzy channel should not broadcast MLB games.

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 15, 2006 -> 09:50 PM)

i would be shocked if the Sox trade Anderson. if we get Pierre he'll be in left