White Sox @ A's Game Thread

Heads22

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Sep 15, 2006 -> 09:54 PM)
Seriously though do you have any intelligent thoughts to add to this thread? If not I suggest you leave.

Kalapse, you are out of line here man. Tell me if this is your board. Are you implying that anyone who does not see your way is not welcomed here? STOP insulting others because of their different views from yours. Do you really think your thoughts have always been intelligent?

QUOTE(S720 @ Sep 15, 2006 -> 10:01 PM)
Kalapse, you are out of line here man. Tell me if this is your board. Are you implying that anyone who does not see your way is not welcomed here? STOP insulting others because of their different views from yours. Do you really think your thoughts have always been intelligent?

I'd appreciate it if you would not butt into this. If you have a problem with me or anything I post in here, PM me.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Sep 15, 2006 -> 09:59 PM)
Yes that's exactly what I'm saying, obviously. It seems you have a reading disability to I'll cut you some slack, if you want to add something to the thread then by all means continue to post but if all you have to say is the same s*** you've been posting in here then I suggest you go elsewhere. This is the last I'm going to say on the subject. I'm sure you're intelligent enough to figure out exactly what has transpired here.

Actually, all you're doing is repeating "Ozzie sucks" and "Brian Anderson should be starting" every single post. That doesn't qualify as anything intelligent. Plus, the insults and threats are truly a sign of a great baseball mind. Have fun.

QUOTE(Frankensteiner @ Sep 15, 2006 -> 10:03 PM)
Actually, all you're doing is repeating "Ozzie sucks" and "Brian Anderson should be starting" every single post. That doesn't qualify as anything intelligent. Plus, the insults and threats are truly a sign of a great baseball mind. Have fun.

I'm done discussing this in here, if you'd like to continue I'd be happy to converse with you through PMs.

GMAB

Two of those pitches started high and ended high.

We would not have done anything with a 2 out walk anyways.

Oh, where is the "Frank Thomas isn't clutch because he didn't get the runner in from third after they just tied the game" post?

4 innings completed, 1 hit. This is our usual offensive output lately, not matter if Johan is pitching of some AAAA bum who has a 9 ERA. Once a week we will rip apart some guy, then struggle to make contact and get hits for the next week. This offense is frustrating.