White Sox @ A's Game Thread

Heads22

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Sep 15, 2006 -> 09:52 PM)
They should upgrade to S-video cables too.....but then they'd have to go with regular ends on that...so....gold tips on sound or video? :P

On the Coax cable, the gold tipped RG59 for video. They should upgrade to tin cans and string for their audio. Its better than the crap they are using now.

QUOTE(Frankensteiner @ Sep 15, 2006 -> 09:53 PM)
I'll keep that in mind. Maybe you can come up with some other ways to immortalize Brian Anderson in the meantime.

Seriously though do you have any intelligent thoughts to add to this thread? If not I suggest you leave.

QUOTE(tealeafreaderii @ Sep 16, 2006 -> 02:56 AM)
have you really seen enough of him that you can say that?

Um, yes. I watch a TON of baseball, and have had that particular thought about Kotsay for a few years now. He's had a bad back for a while now, and he has trouble getting his hands up quick enough on the high fastball.

Edited by fathom

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 15, 2006 -> 09:55 PM)
Garland has no command of his offspeed pitches so far.

He is nibbling with a high OBP team. They take all sorts of crap just to get to hitters counts. If you attack them, and then pound in when you get to 2 strikes. High OBP teams like to shorten up, and take the ball with 2 strikes up the middle and to right. We like to pitch away, we need to pound in, pound in and pound in.

QUOTE(Frankensteiner @ Sep 15, 2006 -> 09:56 PM)
So everyone who doesn't see Brian Anderson as anything great has no place here?

Yes that's exactly what I'm saying, obviously. It seems you have a reading disability to I'll cut you some slack, if you want to add something to the thread then by all means continue to post but if all you have to say is the same s*** you've been posting in here then I suggest you go elsewhere. This is the last I'm going to say on the subject. I'm sure you're intelligent enough to figure out exactly what has transpired here.