And that's a white sox loser

Guest $I Need Money$

Guest $I Need Money$

Jay Mariotti would make a better manager than ozzie

our bullpen is garbage

why is boone logan even on this f***ing team. that guy wouldn't make a little league team.

our season's over.GO BEARS!

Brutal, just brutal....

This was a game we put ourselves in a position to win and should have won, against a tough pitcher too....

I don't get it. But one thing is for sure. This season is done. Now I just have to figure out how I am going to survive going to Minny at the end of the year for games that won't matter at that point.

Farewell 2006, it was a slightly entertaining, mostly frustrating ride....

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Sep 16, 2006 -> 06:08 PM)
At least now I don't have to really worry about this team any more, and can spend more time watching football and paying attention to NBA Training Camp. And I just bought a car! Whoopee, I'm free from paying attention to the White Sox for the year!

I agree. I should be upset, but I feel liberated.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Sep 16, 2006 -> 06:08 PM)
At least now I don't have to really worry about this team any more, and can spend more time watching football and paying attention to NBA Training Camp. And I just bought a car! Whoopee, I'm free from paying attention to the White Sox for the year!

This season is ovaaahhhh!!! :hawk: I dont want the Sox to keep hanging until Oct because I know they will break our hearts anyway. This time we are really choking.

Time to look forward to our future. Let's see how Sweeney, Fields and Owens play.

QUOTE(CWSOX45 @ Sep 16, 2006 -> 06:07 PM)
Boone Logan shouldn't have even been warming in the pen.....hey ozzie, this is a pennant race...the kid has wet the bed time and time again...

WAKE UP YOU f***ING IDIOT.

Pathetic.

Who would have have preferred? Cotts? BMAC? Jenks? Basically there is nobody who is reliable.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Sep 16, 2006 -> 06:39 PM)
Who would have have preferred? Cotts? BMAC? Jenks? Basically there is nobody who is reliable.

Thornton shouldn't have been taken out of the game in the first place. Even McDougal shouldn't have. It was another case of Ozzie thinking lefties automatically get lefties out and righties automatically get righties out.

QUOTE(BearSox @ Sep 16, 2006 -> 06:41 PM)
Thornton shouldn't have been taken out of the game in the first place. Even McDougal shouldn't have. It was another case of Ozzie thinking lefties automatically get lefties out and righties automatically get righties out.

Thorton put two runners on, and Ozzie went to the best pitcher in the pen. Second guess all you want, but on paper that seems like a smart move.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Sep 16, 2006 -> 06:42 PM)
Thorton put two runners on, and Ozzie went to the best pitcher in the pen. Second guess all you want, but on paper that seems like a smart move.

no it isn't. Thornton has been your best reliever all year. He got into a little jam, but you have to have faith he'll get himself out of it.

QUOTE(BearSox @ Sep 16, 2006 -> 06:46 PM)
no it isn't. Thornton has been your best reliever all year. He got into a little jam, but you have to have faith he'll get himself out of it.

Last I checked, Jenks has been Ozzie's best reliever all year

Why not stray away from common philosophy and use your best reliever - even if it is your closer - in that spot? That was a game changing moment, and if the Sox get out of that unscathed, it is a completely different ballgame.

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Sep 16, 2006 -> 04:49 PM)
Last I checked, Jenks has been Ozzie's best reliever all year

Why not stray away from common philosophy and use your best reliever - even if it is your closer - in that spot? That was a game changing moment, and if the Sox get out of that unscathed, it is a completely different ballgame.

Except of course, for the last 2 weeks or so.

So...I was so either upset or liberated or whatever by this game...I just went and spent 30 minutes cleaning.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Sep 16, 2006 -> 05:39 PM)

You're kidding right?

Boone Logan? Why? Who would I have preferred? Anyone but Logan or Sean Tracey.

You just don't put a rookie in that situation, especially with how s***ty he has been/

Boone Logan is not Pat Neshek....