Milwaukee Question

CWSGuy406

As some of you probably know, I'm a first-year freshman at Marquette this year.

And, seeing as it's a Sunday morning, I have pretty much one thing on my mind right now -- football (oh, yeah, and our whole dorm's internet not working is another, too).

Getting to the point; anybody know of any places within the city that would have the Sunday Ticket, so I could see the Bears game? I won't be able to watch Packer game after Packer game this year...

Any help is appreciated.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Sep 17, 2006 -> 12:01 PM)
As some of you probably know, I'm a first-year freshman at Marquette this year.

And, seeing as it's a Sunday morning, I have pretty much one thing on my mind right now -- football (oh, yeah, and our whole dorm's internet not working is another, too).

Getting to the point; anybody know of any places within the city that would have the Sunday Ticket, so I could see the Bears game? I won't be able to watch Packer game after Packer game this year...

Any help is appreciated.

I went to Marquette....great school. Anyway, for sports, head down to Water Street....or that bar across the street from the Bradley Center.

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Sep 19, 2006 -> 07:53 AM)
Do you have an ID? Or are you looking for a non-bar to watch the game? If so, you're probably screwed.

If you don't have an ID, you may want to see if they have a BW3 around there. I believe that's all ages and they have a ton of TVs, so I bet they show most of the games

QUOTE(SoxFan562004 @ Sep 19, 2006 -> 08:54 AM)
If you don't have an ID, you may want to see if they have a BW3 around there. I believe that's all ages and they have a ton of TVs, so I bet they show most of the games

There is a BW3's on Water Street, that usually shows the Bear games, though the Packer game will be on the big screen if they are at the same time.

Also, at Marquette, you might be abl to go to the Annex to watch the games. I don't remember if they have Sunday ticket, but I remember a lot of people going there to watch.

I graduated from Marquette a year and a half ago. Lots of good times.