Sunday GameThread at Oakland

Buehrle>Wood

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Sep 17, 2006 -> 09:12 PM)
Comcast pans out to some fools banging on drums and dancing.

Those two men, still are living in their parents basement. I bet they can analyze the subtle differences between Star Wars I the original and Star Wars I the directors cut.

At least they'll see postseason baseball. :P

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Sep 17, 2006 -> 09:13 PM)
I'm no Frank Thomas fan, but congratulations to him for shoving it up Ozzie's and the rest of the White Sox collective ass.

Yep...even though the circle jerk for Thomas that will take place now is going to get annoying.

QUOTE(BearSox @ Sep 17, 2006 -> 04:10 PM)
Yes, Paulie is a pull hitter first, but he has the ability to go to Right - Right Center. Putting the shift on Konerko would be the best thing for Konerko. Because Konerko knows how to hit the ball to the rightside. He can just aim for that big whole between the 1B and 2B and hit little grounders for base hits.

Here is his hitting chart from last year. Pretty much this year its the same thing. And then tell me he doesnt pull the ball a s***load. And if Pauly can go to right on command, why in the name of god does he keep on pulling low and away pitches over and over.

956ebf1d.jpg

QUOTE(whitesoxmanager @ Sep 17, 2006 -> 09:14 PM)
the reasons we arent winning?

Aaron Rowand

Frank Thomas

we let the heart & soul of the team go bye bye...

sad very sad...

It's scary to me that people believe this. The reason we aren't winning is that we had a ton of guys have career years last season, especially from our starting pitchers.

And you can feel yet another 'must-win' game for the Sox going down the tubes.

Did anyone honestly believe that a two run lead was good enough? Again, this team just continues to stick the knife in every passionate fan's heart.

They been jamming that knife in you all season. Nothing different about this game. This team was done just after they shot their load against the cardinals and just as they played Boston before the ASB.